BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charity F.
Reading, Berkshire
This moisturiser is good but does not moisturise the face that much. I would recommend this as it did work for me as it is a light cream and not too thick. However, if you have drier skin I wouldn't suggest you buy this product. I'll probably try a different product next time.
aurelia c.
bournemouth
My all time favourite moisturiser that i have used it is great i have repurchased it over 3 times in so long as it hardly ever runs out it is great because it is light so it is great for the people with normal and oil skin but it is not so great for people with dry skin
Rebecca M.
North Lanarkshire , Shotts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer, it is definitely my go to holy grail. my my skin looks more awake using it. i love using it under my makeup and over all it makes my skin feel and look amazing. It surprised my more than i thought, would recommend this to other people.
Danielle V.
Winnipeg, MB
This product works great and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily! The scent is nice and it is easy to apply. Not a thick product, goes on very light and I find you don't need a lot of product. Simple products always do the trick for me, so I will continue to purchase them!
Beth M.
Glasgow
Not the most moisturising in the world and can leave a bit of a residue especially if its applied before make up. But having said that its really good for its price and has never caused any breakouts, can't complain for the price and doesn't have any major major faults.
Daniella T.
It does what it says on the bottle. Nothing out of the ordinary. Gentle to even sensitive skin. Effective in what it does. The packaging is ‘Simple’ (see what I did there) I’d recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin. It’s good for winter when skins dry and sore.
marissa W.
chaguanas
 I wanted something "simple" (yeah i know i know). I don't have acne or any major skin issues besides combo oily skin so i really didn't want anything too extreme. I however think they could at least throw some spf protection in this damn thing. It would make it a more well rounded moisturiser.
Stacie C.
Brisbane
This moisturiser is definitely a go to for me but i prefer to use it before apply my make up due to the light texture. Doesnt really have a scent which i like, makes skin feels hydrated. But due to my skins easiness to dry out i prefer a think more heavy moisturiser.
Coco S.
Wiltshire
I really like this product but the only problem is if u get it in your eye it really stings and the sting last a little while. But if u are careful and don't get it your eye you should be find because it should effect u then. It also does make your skin really smooth
Amy P.
Harrietsham, Kent
I use this moisturiser regularly as it is reliable and inexpensive, and I can pick it up in any Boots or Tesco. It sinks into the skin very quickly which is ideal when you want to move on quickly to other skin care or makeup. I have oily skin and it is well suited as it is a light moisturiser.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.