BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Charlotte A.
Hull
Simple skincare range is one of my favourite highstreet options. This lightweight moisturiser is perfect for applying before make up as not only does it nourish and hydrate your skin, it does not leave a heavy residue which can affect your overall base. I would recommend to anyone who desires an affordable, lightweight moisturiser.
Megan M.
Kennoway, LEVEN
One of the only moisturises I've found that makes a high end quality job of injecting the right amount of moisture into your skin without leaving a greasy layer or leaving your purse empty. Calms and soothes skin, moisturises any dry patches and overall is just a fantastic product that I continuously buy and couldn't go without.
Emily B.
this product lasts, a small amount goes a long way compare to other moisturisers that I have used. I use this before I apply make up in the morning and after I take off make up in the night. It's very hydrating for dry skin like mine.
Shikyra M.
melbourne
this product is really good. makes the skin nice and soft. very hydrating and excellent for all skin types. i personally love this product because of how soft my face gets after using it. i love all of the simple skincare products because of how wonderful they are. i’ve gone through like 3 bottles of this moisturiser. Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
Emily P.
I use this moisturiser daily and have done for many years. Simple products are great value for money and do wonders for my skin. When products are used correctly you get a perfect based to apply makeup to. Family and friends stock up on these as stocking fillers for Christmas as they know how much I love Simple products.
Heather G.
Exeter
Love this moisturiser, such a good value for money when purchasing from Superdrug or boots!! It's a gentle consistency and very light on the face as described. If you're looking for something that's more hydrating then this isn't the product of you as it's very light. Good for under foundation use though and humid weather
Jemiesha J.
miami, fl
I use this moisturizer twice a day as recommended after cleaning and toning. I’m on my second bottle because I love it so much and the packaging is so cute and reusable. I usually purchase this at my local cosmetic center. I really love that it has vitamins in this moisturizer and it really has made a difference in my skin.
Emily R.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I find that simple face products don't do much for my skin personally. I've tried a few moisturises by simply, i wanted to see if there was one out there for me but i've found that i've struggled to find one that suits my skin. I think they're all too gentle for me and not enough moisture for my skin.
Amy W.
Dundee, Angus
This is a great moisuturiser which is perfect for even the most sensitive of skin. I was recommended this by a friend and I would recommend it to others. I like to change up moisturisers from time to time but I always find my way back to this one in the end. The only downside is the slight smell however the product is so good it's a small issue which can be overlooked.
Alannah M.
Cork
For me, this was not a good buy. I have sensitive skin, so Simple is usually a great brand for me but I was very disappointed with this product. After just one use, my oily skin was suffering from breakouts. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with oily skin.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.