BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Jaime E.
I've given this product 5* as it is extremely affordable and a little product goes a long way. This product definitely met my expectations as I have oily skin and it is a water based moisturiser therefore it didn't affect my skin in terms of oiliness. This product is very effective as I get dry skin on my brow bone and it completely got rid of this. The packaging is basic and clean which I definitely do not mind as the product itself is so good. I will definitely purchase this product again.
sheralyn c.
Hoddesdon, Herts
Whenever I am going through a tough time with my skin, I always find myself reaching for Simple moisturizer/cleanser and my skin always really seems to appreciate it.There is no fuss, it does what you want it to. This product helps to soothe and clear problem areas such as dry and/or itchy skin, tightness and texture. The only downside to this product for me is that sometimes it can feel a little thick and pore clogging, usually in the summer. It is a gift in the winter months, though!
Alisha H.
Llanelidan, Ruthin
This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE moisturiser! I have tried so many different brands, from high end to low end, but Simple's light moisturiser is the only thing that finally graduated my skin from acne prone, to spot free! Moisturising is so important for those with acne as the skin tends to get dry and cracked. You don't want too strong a moisturiser as it could inflame the already burning spots. I would highly recommend Simple's light moisturiser to anyone suffering with mild acne!
sophie h.
Norwich
This is an okay moisturiser, it's definitely not my favourite. I was purchased this as a gift, so I'm unaware of the price or value for money. But for me, I feel like it just sits on my skin and takes ages to settle into my skin, therefore leaving my skin feeling oily and just not worth using. I've used much better moisturisers, but this one might just not work for my skin type. I wouldn't recommended to anyone with dry skin, as I have combination of normal to dry.
Zuzanna S.
Use this product everyday. Very nice light moisturiser which doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or oily. Wouldn't be that good for dry skin tones though because it is very light. Great that it's made for sensitive skin so suitable for everyone. Great price.
chloe o.
I love using this moisturizer. I use it everyday every morning and it always has my skin feeling hydrated and so smooth. You can also use it on your whole body. I put it on my whole body after I have a shower and my body feels so so smooth after! You can get this is any store at the skin care section. I would hugely recommend this product to anyone!
Steph G.
Paris, Ile de France
As a daily moisturiser, you can't really go wrong with Simple's light, hydrating formula. It's extremely nourishing to the skin, but also acts quite well as a primer to go under foundation due to its slightly tacky finish! It's lasted a long time as little goes a long way, also. If you need a heavier, more intensely hydrating product this probably isn't for you, but for combination skin, it's a great daily product that is inexpensive too.
Chloe S.
petrockstowe
This is my daily moisturise I don't know what I would do with out it it is so effective on my skin that once I went off it for a week you could see a definite change in my skin I got this product from my local drugstore I would definitely recommend this to family and friends
jessica b.
southampton
This is a fabulous moisturiser but not the best I’ve ever tried. It does leave your skin feeling hydrated but when you apply It and run it in it just feels greasy and wet. It also feels like this for a little bit after as well. However, you do get a lot of product for the price!
E O.
Cork
I absolutely love this simple light moistu
riser it hydrates my skin but it doesn't feel tacky or sticky when wearing it it feels like I have nothing on my skin the packaging is also a win win it is practical and convenient I have no complaints about this product and wait to try other products from simple
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.