BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
⚡️ J.
London
Love love love. As it says on the bottle, it is really light but it keeps my skin moisturised all day, great for oily skin that needs to breath, and stay moisturised!
Karen D.
antrim
This is the best moisturiser for dry/sensitive/irritated skin, adds a good amount of moisture but isn’t oily and doesn’t sit on the skin, keeps your skin glowing and hydrated for 12+ hours
jazmine r.
Birmingham
Hydrating and lightweight which helps with oily skins types, i apply after cleansing and before i apply makeup which hydrates my skin without adding too much oil, super inexpensive too!
Georgia C.
Queensberry Avenue, Colchester
I didn't really find that this product did very much for my skin, didn't really make anything better or worse. Is fairly inexpensive but would probably not buy again.
Kayla M.
Abbotsford
this is my favorite moisturize ive ever used. its light on the skin and very gentle. after  one use i noticed a diffrence compared to other mosturizers.
クロイ・バミンガーム B.
Chester
My everyday, I love it so much. Application is easy as it doesn’t come out too fast, it’s not too pricey and I was so impressed as it doesn’t feel too much on my skin.
Emily G.
Cambridge
Super light on the skin. Perfect for those cold days where skin dries out super quickly. Also safe for my eczema. Only need to apply once a day for great results!
Kirsty F.
Bristol
Amazing at moisturising your skin, I only use when my skin is feeling dry and it automatically makes my face feel so smooth and hydrated for the rest of the day!
Roxy P.
It is an amazing Product,I use it everyday after I have used the facial wash.Also, it keeps the face hydrated and isn't expensive . Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Darion H.
Great product, helps soften and smoothen skin. Has SPF in it which is great and helpfull. Such a great brand, I have sensitive skin and my face hasn’t reacted with the cream
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.