BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
E O.
Cork
I absolutely love this simple light moistu
riser it hydrates my skin but it doesn't feel tacky or sticky when wearing it it feels like I have nothing on my skin the packaging is also a win win it is practical and convenient I have no complaints about this product and wait to try other products from simple
Demi M.
Perth
This is a great moisturiser for people with already great skin.

It smells fresh, feels fresh, and looks fresh once it's on.

However, if i don't use it regularly I feel that my skin then drys out. It also is quite thick so does need massaged in and even then takes a while to dry.

It does I feel tighten the skin and give me a brighter look. Really good for putting on at the start of a cold winters day.
Alice M.
This product is a good drug store product and is good value for money. The product does what it says on the packaging and moisturises sensitive skin. However if looking for a more intense, long lasting moisturiser i would recommend splurging on a more high end brand of moisturiser. For the price, however, it is a good moisturiser and does not feel heavy on the skin or like it has blocked the pores.
Kayleigh A.
Caerphilly , Caerphilly
I have been using this product for years and it's amazing, I have combination skin so it doesn't make my skin too greasy but also helps with any dryness. It's super kind and gentle to the skin, and not harsh at all. I use this product every time before I do my makeup. However I am now looking for a different moisturiser that's similar to this as I don't like that the product isn't cruelty free.
Azaria P.
Absolutely love this moisturiser!!! It is amazing and super affordable! As I have acne-prone skin I tend to mix a little bit of tea tree oil into it before applying and it clears up my skin super fast. I highly recommend this for all skin types apart from oily as it contains oils.
Lily H.
I have been using this light moisturiser by simple for around 1-2 years and love it. I feel like it moisturises my skin really well.
Its also really good price for what it is, I get mine from boots for around £3-£4. It goes far beyond my expectations and i would recommend it to so many people.

I use it every night before bed and also every morning before applying my makeup.
Stephanie P.
Eye green , Peterborough
I use the simple moisturiser at least once a day along side the simple toner and cleanser as part of my skin care routine, and it never fails to leave my face feeling fresh, hydrated and soft.

I Would defiantly recommend if you have sensitive skin like me, some moisturisers can be too thick or irritating on the skin, however this brand is light and doesn't irritate at all !
Given to me as a gift, i loved the concept of the product more than the product itself. i was really disappointed by firstly the lack of moisture to my face and the oily, greasy feeling that was left on my face. i believed it was because i applied to much the first time but after giving it a couple more times i realised this actually the product. i would not by this product again!
Angelina G.
This is a great moisturizer because it is light weight and great for people with sensitive skin. It hydrates your skin without giving you that greasy or weighed down feeling and doesn't feel like its clogging up your pores. I use this everyday and you dont need a lot which is great because it lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend :) Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Katy R.
Aspatria
I use this product before I put make up on and before I go to sleep! I have used this continuously for the past couple of years. I have never found a fault with the product and it is perfect for my sensitive skin. The packaging is nice and simple and I would highly recommend this product to people who have sensitive skin and who is looking for a nice light and airy moisturizer.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.