BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
This is exactly what it says it is. A light moisturizer. If you need just a quick little bit of lotion after you wash your face, this is great! If you need more moister, this won't cut it
Paula B.
San Angelo
Works good for a cheaper brand not super expensive budget friendly item wish it would control oil also tires of spending money on items that don't take care of all issues wish there was one product that did it all
Kaitlin J.
Athens, OH
I really enjoy this moisturizer! I always re-purchase because it is lightweight and doesn't feel sticky but really sets into my skin! Some moisturizers make me breakout but this one doesn't and is an amazing price.
AmberandMark R.
Core
I have oily skin but wanted something in the winter time for chapped skin.  This was great. Not much of a smell but to find a product that works on oily skin is difficult.
Ruth H.
Winston Salem , NC
This is by far one of the best drugstore moisturizers. I struggle with really dry skin and sometimes it even gets flaky, this has helped my skin tremendously and it is very gentle.
I have oily-combo skin so I typically stay away from heavy, greasy type of moisturizers and I tried many others from the drugstore. Simple is one of those brand that seem to have just the perfect amount of knowledge when it comes to skin diversity. The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer for instance is just perfect for those who just need a little bit of hydration. They also make fragrance-free products, which is great for those who are sensitive with perfumes. This used to serve as my primer too when I am thinking of using a light, BB cream as it sinks into my skin rather fast. I highly recommend this product for those in a budget but are looking for great, effective products from the drugstore!
Lupe. A.
Meridian, ID
I have had the worst skin all of my life. Most products cause me to break out and thankfully, this one did not. I love that it is so lightweight and leaves my skin feeling awesome.
Susan S.
Denver, CO
My daily "giro" the second I get home, kick off shoes, grab makeup remover. And I am not joking. REASONS I USE SIMPLE: I have allergies to anything remotely floral, this has no scent.
#2- extremely refreshing feeling, especially after a long day.
#3- getting off ANY level of thick mascara is off after a few moments of just laying soaked cloth onto eye! You will have to rub a little to rest off, but that presoak so does the trick!!
#4-A Little goes a long way, & it is already inexpensive, so major score on that,
So overall, I have found no reason to dislike any of their products & will probably be trying more.
Brittan R.
I love this light weight moisturizer for everyday use. I doesn't have a scent and is great under my makeup. It is gentle and keeps my skin moisturized all day long without breaking me out. I bought mine at Walmart and would repurchase as needed.
Bekah F.
Sherwood, AR
This moisturizer is the perfect fit for anyone with oily skin! It keeps my face soft and smooth while not looking greasy or feeling heavy. I love this product and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.