BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Lottie A.
Farnborough , Hampshire
Very light moisturiser which doesn’t leave any residue or sticky feeling. Helps sooth my sensitive skin and keep dry skin on my cheeks in check so my foundation applies cleanly
Danielle S.
The Simple skincare brand is amazing! For a drugstore skincare range they are such amazing value for money products. With no artificial colours, perfume or parabens that can upset your skin it is perfect for even the most sensitive skin types. They have so many different ranges that treat blemish prone skin to ageing skin types. The light moisturiser is perfect for applying under my makeup to give me just enough moisture to see me through the day! Granted I use other products such as serums and eye care etc but I find this is perfect for day to day! It’s lightweight formulation is fast absorbing and keeps skin moisturised for 12 hours. Leaving the skin smooth and supple and with added multivitamins and vitamin e to promote highly hydrated looking skin! It costs about £2-£4 but you can tend to get it on offers in drugstores almost all of the time. For night time I do suggest using a thicker more rich moisturiser such as their replenishing rich moisturiser.
Gaia W.
I use this every single day, in my opinion no other face day cream is better. It’s so sensitive to my skin that I can use it two or three times if I want to. It’s really reliable and does the trick.
Dayna P.
Tampa
I would say this is a great everyday moisturiser however if you suffer from really bad dry skin I would recommend using something a little thicker and that will last longer.
Amber R.
Rugeley, Rugeley
I put this on before my makeup primer and don't know how I lived without it. It actually absorbs as opposed to slipping off and I can literally see my face getting hydrated.
Samantha H.
Very light and refreshing, great for after cleansing and toning with the simple cleansing lotion and toner, also very good for them no makeup days when you want your face to look glowy and natural
Amanda S.
If you're looking for a light, average moisturiser then this is perfect for you. The packaging is pretty basic, the moisturiser sinks into the skin so well and makeup applies so well over the top.
Sarah H.
I like this moisturiser a lot, it hydrates my skin however doesn’t leave it feeling oily or unpleasant. Would definitely recommend for a first moisturiser for young skin.
Mia J.
Definitely the best moisturiser I have ever had. It leaves my skin with a natural glow and doesn't black my pores. It gets rid of any dry patches on my face and leaves my skin feeling super soft.
Charlotte B.
Northamptonshire , Brackley
I found that this moisturiser made my face dry if Anything! Was gutted as I don't have the most hydrated skin and thought simple might be a good shout, but I was let down
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.