BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
クロイ・バミンガーム B.
Chester
My everyday, I love it so much. Application is easy as it doesn’t come out too fast, it’s not too pricey and I was so impressed as it doesn’t feel too much on my skin.
Kayla M.
Abbotsford
this is my favorite moisturize ive ever used. its light on the skin and very gentle. after  one use i noticed a diffrence compared to other mosturizers.
Emily G.
Cambridge
Super light on the skin. Perfect for those cold days where skin dries out super quickly. Also safe for my eczema. Only need to apply once a day for great results!
Kirsty F.
Bristol
Amazing at moisturising your skin, I only use when my skin is feeling dry and it automatically makes my face feel so smooth and hydrated for the rest of the day!
Darion H.
Great product, helps soften and smoothen skin. Has SPF in it which is great and helpfull. Such a great brand, I have sensitive skin and my face hasn’t reacted with the cream
Hannah R.
Aberdeen, ['', '', '']
The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer is a great product that does exactly what it says on the tin - gives your skin that moistured soft feeling without being heavy or thick on the skin. It sinks in beautifully, locking that moisture into the skin. This would be a great moisturiser for someone starting out with skincare or someone with oily to dry skin. This product is perfect for the daytime when you want to give your skin the hydration that it needs without clogging your pores or leaving your skin feeling oily or heavy. However, I would recommend only using this in the daytime if you have drier skin and using something richer overnight as this moisthriser probably wouldn't give enough hydration on its own. Overall, a great product, especially for those just starting out in skincare, and really cheap too!
Cerys R.
Locking, Weston super mare
So I love what this product does to my skin. My problems are there is always excess cream no matter how long you leave it or how much you put on and it doesn’t smell great.
bren m.
Toronto, ON
Found the bottle in the clearance section after having heard so much about it, so I took a chance on it. I thew it out after the first application. The odour is unbearable, makes my face incredible oily, and I BROKE. OUT the next day.
Rymaa. D.
The simple range is quite good for a drugstore brand. It does break me out sometimes but does keep me hydrated for a while. Not as long as I would like but still does the job. I personally don't buy much from simple as I like to experiment with other brands.
Jordan H.
Spring elms Lane , Little baddow
I have combination skin, where I’m fairly normal/dry on the perimeter and oily in the centre, and this works perfectly!! I love the packaging, it’s “simple” and the product is effective as it hydrates my skin but not to the extreme where I look oily and my skin doesn’t absorb the excess product. It has enough moisture for my skin to intake, it’s fresh and works perfectly for when I wake up and before makeup. This is apart of my skin care routine and my skin has improved immensely, I have used this product for about 3 years and I highly recommend for all skin types. It works well for sensitive skin as it has no harsh chemicals, and all good ingredients with a very little -to no scent, it’s perfect.
I highly recommend!Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.