BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Millie S.
I love this moisturiser because it doesn’t feel heavy on your face it is really refreshing and moisturising it doesn’t feel sticky either. It definitely met my expectations for a really good affordable price!
Siobhan K.
Can be a good moisturiser day and night but found it was quite heavy on the face if it was used too often and made my face oily and break out but then only used at night time and my face has been fine since.
Jessica H.
This is my favourite moisturiser. It is gentle on the skin and very moisturising but not heavy on the skin. I can use it if I react to a different face product and it helps calm the irritation and soothe any tenderness left from the reaction.
Nicole-Jane N.
canvey island, canvey island
This products is amazing, it's so lightweight and dries clear on your face and doesn't make you look like a ghost! this product is gentle on the skin as it's made from natural ingredients. the only down fall of this products is, it needs a bigger bottle!! forever going to re buy this.
Lacey C.
Edinburgh
We love simple products. It’s all my teenage and preteen sons use. My oldest is nearly 14 and with the help of simple he has yet to have a major breakout. We use this moisturizer in the morning and at night
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Very very light. Not too good for extremely dry skin as it isn’t heavy enough for that but on days where my skin isn’t as dry it’s a verb nice moisturiser and I would recommend and is well worth the money
Courtland F.
Calgary, AB
Great moisturizer for my acne prone oily skin. I love how it doesn’t make me feel greasy and absorbs quickly! I noticed it makes my skin feel clean and smooth and adds a great base for makeup to lay over!
Sophie S.
Colchester
I’ve used this for a few years now, so hydrating, sits lovely underneath makeup. Not a greasy feeling, only need a small amount, can be pricey but it lasts ages! I will always keep buying and buying again!
Clara S.
Hastings , HASTINGS
I use this moisturiser twice a day in my morning and night routine. One of the few skin products that doesn't disagree with my sensitive skin type. My only issue with it is how quickly it seems to run out.
Maisie F.
Could be better, moisturises the skin at first but in the morning I felt my skin and it was extremely dry. This moisturiser would be good for oily or combination skin but definitely not dry skin. It would just dry your skin out completely.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.