BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Clara S.
Hastings , HASTINGS
I use this moisturiser twice a day in my morning and night routine. One of the few skin products that doesn't disagree with my sensitive skin type. My only issue with it is how quickly it seems to run out.
Sophie S.
Colchester
I’ve used this for a few years now, so hydrating, sits lovely underneath makeup. Not a greasy feeling, only need a small amount, can be pricey but it lasts ages! I will always keep buying and buying again!
Maisie F.
Could be better, moisturises the skin at first but in the morning I felt my skin and it was extremely dry. This moisturiser would be good for oily or combination skin but definitely not dry skin. It would just dry your skin out completely.
Natasha S.
scotland
I like this product because when I use it , it always gives me a nice smooth finish. I like the packaging on it because it’s just nice and simple . This brand to me is very affordable and I really recommend this product to everyone ! .
Nicola W.
I have dry combination skin this has been my holy grail moisturiser for years I would never choose anything else over this moisturiser it's perfect for anyone with dry sensitive skin. Highly recommend.
Sadé D.
Laud Lakes, FL
Absolutely love this product. My favorite moisturizer to date. The light weight formula makes it nice and easy to apply to the skin. It’s also very gentle on the skin. The packaging is also convenient to take with you wherever you go!
Sarah M.
Ballymena
Keeps skin moisturised however after a certain amount of time allows skin to become oily this is only expected. Very gentle and calming no harsh chemicals Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Kerrie S.
Grangemouth, Falkirk
I like this moisturiser but i dont rate it over others. Its moisturising but doesnt keep skin hydrated all day. I haven't purchased many different brands of moisturiser so i dont have much to compare with.
ammy88765 A.
Manchester
Hi dolls ! So as a lot of you know I have dry skin and I hate it ! A few weeks ago One of use sent me this product from @simpleskincare after telling me about it ! When I first used this product I fell in love with it because it hydrated and moisturised my face giving it this gorgeous glow and made it no longer dry ! This made me feel confident with my skin as it was no longer dry! so this product is a miracle for me and I absolutely love it ❤️❤️ #beingwise #miracle #dryskintreatment #dryskincare #skin #dryskinrelief #miracle #helpme #helpful #makeup #happy #happiness #clear #love #lovelife #morelife #happyskin #glow #dryskin #healthyskin #beauty #beautyblogger #personalblog #bbloggers #productspeak #grateful #bestproducts #loveit #productspeaksforitself #beauty #personalblogger please follow on insta for more @ammy887
Ayisha W.
This moisturiser is very moisturising. It is very easy to apply and spread and absorbs very quickly making your skin very moisturising but at the same time very gentle.It is cheap and very good.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.