BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Jess M.
Whittington moor, Chesterfield
Bought it on offer because I like the face wipes. It’s really sticky and smells funky. Not sure if I got a dud but made my skin red and irritated after use. I don’t have sensitive skin. Also the cap snapped off very quickly so the top of the product dried out.
olivia h.
it was a good product, the consistency was light and felt normal, it did the job of a casual moisturiser but i wouldn't say it's a holly grail and it doesn't really stand out to me much. it isn't scented which i usually find can come on strong with a lot of products
Rebecca D.
Glasgow
As I have semi oily skin I prefer to use a light moisturiser, this product is perfect for that. Gives enough moisture to dry areas but doesn’t make the skin anymore oily. Totally worth the money as it is a great value product.
Roslyn M.
Glasgow, Milngavie
Favourite moisturiser ever!!! Can’t praise this enough, so affordable and such a good product. This is lightweight and dries quickly making the perfect base for makeup. It makes my dry skin smooth without clogging my pores :)
Chelsea M.
Love this moisturiser. It's a classic. I have sensitive skin and this works wonders. Does what it needs to do & leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I buy this quite a lot so will continue to do so and highly recommend.
Kerry M.
Swindon
This is great for people with sensitive skin it keeps the face looking young and moisturised all my family use this my mum is over 60 and has been using this for many years she doesn't have any stops and very few wrinkles
Leticia R.
It was a nice product to use, it was very light as the name suggests and it absorbed into the skin quickly which I like, I finished the entire bottle but have not re-purchased as I have moisturisers that I prefer.
Athena R.
Ballymena , Ballymena
My fav moisturiser! I use morning and night and couldn't live without it, I've bought this countless times and always will continue to buy! Leaves skin soft and refreshed and I would definitely recommend this to others
Kayleigh H.
Toddington, Dunstable
This is my day to day moisturiser and it’s just perfect if your looking for something quick and easy and affordable! It’s got a gentle smell to it! And leaves your face nice and smooth been using this for years so 100% buy again.
Samantha R.
I like to use this moisturizer because it doesn’t have fragrance and my skin does not react to the formula. It is rare I find a well priced item in the drug store that actually does a good job at keeping my dry skin at bay.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.