BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Diana H.
Wigan
My skin is dry in cold season and this cream supose to make my skin smoother. I don't like it, maybe because it's light moisturizer... Has a good price. It's first time when I buy it, but I don't like it. I recommend this cream for people with normal skin, not with dry skin.
chloé🌸 H.
The perfect light moisturiser. I use this everyday to keep my face hydrated and it definitely does the job. It can also be used as a primer and definitely helps to keep my makeup looking smooth and fresh for longer. Cannot fault this product, would buy again and again.
Lisa E.
I find this product to be so good on my dry skin, but also not too heavy on the more oil-prone areas. It’s very hydrating and long-lasting. I really appreciate the low price point and that one tube can last for months, so it’s very affordable and great value for money.
Katie E.
Doncaster
Love this product! I use it daily as I have really dry skin and helps to make my skin look smoother and softer, especially with make up on, it’s light on the skin so you hardly feel it, smells lovely & the packaging is nice too. I will definitely be buying again!
s x f c a t s t r e e 🦄.
Telford , Shropshire
This is probably one of my favourite products, makes my skin feel great not to mention how soft it leaves it! The consistency is really silky and feels light on your skin not heavy nor thick, would reckoned to a friend, pricing is fair and it’s available most places
ellie b.
Salacre Lane, Upton
I love this moisturiser and I have used this for probably 3 years now. I have oily skin so I tend to stay away from very heavy moisturisers so this product is perfect for me because it's very lightweight and breathable but also moisturises my skin very well.
Claire W.
Really light smooth moisturiser that feels really nice on the skin and left my face feeling very hydrated. Use this all the time but mostly in the summer. Very effective and can’t recommend enough! Very good value for money and great for those with sensitive skin.
Linzi G.
Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser this cream is my favourite drugstore buy. If you have sensitive skin which flares up now and again, this gem soothes it completely. And because of its light formula, it doesnt feel sticky on the skin.
Alex G.
I really liked this product. After using it my skin felt so refreshed and this product was even affordable too. I have even bought this product again so I would definitely recommend this to anyone looks for a moisturiser that doesn't feel to heavy on the skin.
Vickie A.
Barrie, ON
I really enjoyed this little bottle. It felt very light on my skin, and left my skin feeling really soft. I went through a couple bottles of this before I switched to another brand. I was given the bottles as samples though! I would probably buy the one again
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.