BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bekah F.
Sherwood, AR
This moisturizer is the perfect fit for anyone with oily skin! It keeps my face soft and smooth while not looking greasy or feeling heavy. I love this product and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
nish c.
I love this moisturizer, it's very lightweight and sinks into my skin. I've already gone through 4 bottles of this stuff and will continue to repurchase. It doesn't provoke my acne and feels very comfortable.
Christina O.
I have been using Simple for a few years now. Really helps with dry spots and my oily skin. Not heavy but has added spf to protect my skin during the day. By far the best moisturizer I’ve found for my skin.
Jocelyn M.
Durham, NC
This is by far my most favorite moisturizer! It is so lightweight yet very hydrating! It goes great under makeup too! Your skin really absorbs the product! I definitely recommend!
Stephanie C.
Arlington, TX
I received a small sample from Target, and absolutely loved it had to purchase the full size once I ran out! It really is light weight and soaks into my skin so quickly, which makes it ideal for when I'm applying makeup in the mornings and can't be bothered to wait for a heavy moisturizer to 'set'. It also does a great job of hydrating my skin, and you only need a small amount. The one downside, and reason I'm not giving it a full 5 stars is that it has a unpleasant scent. It doesn't linger, but I'm just not a fan of it. Still love the product, just hoping the scent changes!!
Crystal B.
Yorktown , VA
Love this moisturizer!! Lightweight goes on smoothly. Never greasy feeling, and can't beat the price. Overall would recommend this product to anyone with combination skin. You won't be disappointed with this product.
Abbey C.
New Orleans, LA
I'm a fan of this product. It's very lightweight so I like to use it in the morning. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. I don't find that this works well for serious dry areas, it's better as an all over the face everyday moisturizer.
Kathryn C.
I love Simple brand moisturizers. They're gentle on my skin.. no drying out or redness. Sometimes my skin can be sensitive but not with this. Love it & it's very affordable
Rabia M.
This is a great moisturizer and also works so well under makeup. It keeps my skin moisturized but not oily, and doesn't make my skin break out or react in any negative way.
Amanda L.
Lightweight nothing fancy moisturizer that doesn't make my skin oily or break me out, but keeps me from getting burnt. I've repurchased time and time again. The value is great.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.