BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Em-j S.
Cyprus Gardens , Gateshead
A little greasy feeling on the oily parts of my skin, but it is amazing on the dry patches! Leaves my skin feeling, soft, rehydrated and ready for makeup application. A little goes a long way and the price point is soooo affordable!
Leah B.
I use this moisturiser daily, and I NEVER get tired of it. Whenever I try something new and my skin reacts badly, I ALWAYS come back to Simple. It always calms my skin and makes it all better. Over all.. Simple is what I use the most throughout my life.
Roisin B.
Co Kildare
This moisturiser is so affordable and u can get in any drugstore it is so light and blends in your skin so nicely it doesn’t leave your skin oily or dry which is what I love and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable easy to find moisturiser 😜
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love moisturiser and I’m always open to trying new ones especially from Simple as it’s an affordable brand and kind to skin. This however make my skin look oily but it does hydrate it, but I wish it made my skin look not oily
Carys L.
I have very sensitive skin so this moisturiser really helped! I didn’t see a super clear result however it left my skin feeling fresh and ready for the day! I would definitely purchase this again and the packaging is very nice!
Fyza A.
Slough, ['', '', '']
This is so good for wearing underneath make up as it doesn't take long for the skin to absorb it's lightweight consistency. Only gave it one start short of 5 as sometimes it's nice to have a rich moisturiser for those extra dry skin days otherwise I'd say this is fab!
Rebecca D.
Glasgow
As I have semi oily skin I prefer to use a light moisturiser, this product is perfect for that. Gives enough moisture to dry areas but doesn’t make the skin anymore oily. Totally worth the money as it is a great value product.
olivia h.
it was a good product, the consistency was light and felt normal, it did the job of a casual moisturiser but i wouldn't say it's a holly grail and it doesn't really stand out to me much. it isn't scented which i usually find can come on strong with a lot of products
Jess M.
Whittington moor, Chesterfield
Bought it on offer because I like the face wipes. It’s really sticky and smells funky. Not sure if I got a dud but made my skin red and irritated after use. I don’t have sensitive skin. Also the cap snapped off very quickly so the top of the product dried out.
Chelsea M.
Love this moisturiser. It's a classic. I have sensitive skin and this works wonders. Does what it needs to do & leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I buy this quite a lot so will continue to do so and highly recommend.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.