BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Evi N.
BD
Lovely day to day moisturiser for normal/combination skin! Doesn’t have a scent or leave a residue, but still leaves skin feeling hydrated. Not for deep moisturising, but nice if you just need a little something! Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Gemma L.
London
This is, as the name suggests, a really light moisturiser which leaves your skin feel really light afterward compared to some moisturisers that feel very heavy on the skin. The only downside is that there is no pump so its a struggle to get the product out!
Kimberley H.
Lincolnshire
I use the simple light moisturiser as I find it isn’t too thick and you only need a small amount. It’s nicely packaged and writing is very clear to read. This product definitely met my expectations I just wish it was easier to find in my local supermarkets.
Beth F.
Church Road , Swanscombe
It was my first time buying this moisturiser and I was a bit hesitant as it was super cheap. But I absolutely love it, the packaging is as it’s branded ‘simple’ but effective. The product works just as described and makes my skin feel so smooth and clean. I would definitely use again and recommend to others
Toni L.
The product did as was advertised and left my skin soft and supple. The packaging was nice looking, and fit the 'simple' brand. I have used moisturizers that are more effective in the past but it was pretty good. I'd buy it again if I needed a moisturizer.
Ashleigh M.
Forres, Moray
Absolutely love this product. I find it hard to get a moisturiser that doesn't make my skin oily or dry. Bought it from Asda and I always use it daily. Definitely exceeded my expectation and will always continue to use it. Definitely recommend this product
Viollet K.
Toronto, ON
Excellent everyday moisturiser very lightweight, gentle, durable and long-lasting. Great packaging easy to use. Absorbs fast and works well with other serums and under makeup. Does not leave skin feeling oily and sticky. Leaves skin feeling hydrated.
Alicia B.
This is currently my go-to moisturiser. It is very effective and light. If you’re not one for a heavy moisturiser this is perfect for you. You can buy this at supermarkets or chemists. The packaging could be improved by making it more visually appealing.
Irma S.
I used to use this moisturiser on a daily basis but found that it is slightly too light for my liking. I prefer Simple's heavier version of this moisturiser. It is, however, very reasonably priced and easy to purchase anywhere from boots to Tesco.
Chelsea B.
I use this product every day at least twice, morning and evening and usually before applying make up! It’s amazing, the best moisturiser I’ve ever used and it makes my skin feel great every single day, I recommend this to people of all skin types.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.