BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Linzi G.
Simple - Moisturisers Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser this cream is my favourite drugstore buy. If you have sensitive skin which flares up now and again, this gem soothes it completely. And because of its light formula, it doesnt feel sticky on the skin.
ellie b.
Salacre Lane, Upton
I love this moisturiser and I have used this for probably 3 years now. I have oily skin so I tend to stay away from very heavy moisturisers so this product is perfect for me because it's very lightweight and breathable but also moisturises my skin very well.
Kelsie F.
Blackburn
I have very sensitive skin and I’m unable to use most products, however this is one of the very very few I am able to use and I am never ever disappointed by this. Leaves my face soft and moisturised for 12+ hours. I use before applying makeup and it smooths all dry patches and gives me a good base to work on.
Vickie A.
Barrie, ON
I really enjoyed this little bottle. It felt very light on my skin, and left my skin feeling really soft. I went through a couple bottles of this before I switched to another brand. I was given the bottles as samples though! I would probably buy the one again
Alex G.
I really liked this product. After using it my skin felt so refreshed and this product was even affordable too. I have even bought this product again so I would definitely recommend this to anyone looks for a moisturiser that doesn't feel to heavy on the skin.
Evi N.
BD
Lovely day to day moisturiser for normal/combination skin! Doesn’t have a scent or leave a residue, but still leaves skin feeling hydrated. Not for deep moisturising, but nice if you just need a little something! Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Kimberley H.
Lincolnshire
I use the simple light moisturiser as I find it isn’t too thick and you only need a small amount. It’s nicely packaged and writing is very clear to read. This product definitely met my expectations I just wish it was easier to find in my local supermarkets.
Toni L.
The product did as was advertised and left my skin soft and supple. The packaging was nice looking, and fit the 'simple' brand. I have used moisturizers that are more effective in the past but it was pretty good. I'd buy it again if I needed a moisturizer.
Beth F.
Church Road , Swanscombe
It was my first time buying this moisturiser and I was a bit hesitant as it was super cheap. But I absolutely love it, the packaging is as it’s branded ‘simple’ but effective. The product works just as described and makes my skin feel so smooth and clean. I would definitely use again and recommend to others
Alicia B.
This is currently my go-to moisturiser. It is very effective and light. If you’re not one for a heavy moisturiser this is perfect for you. You can buy this at supermarkets or chemists. The packaging could be improved by making it more visually appealing.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.