BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Gemma C.
Carluke, South Lanarkshire
For sensitive skin, this is by far the best product on the market. I'd never pay full price because someone, somewhere will have it on offer. For less than £5 it's reliable, moisturising and light so can be applied as little or often as needed. This is a holy grail in my collection, i'd be lost without it.
Chloe-leigh S.
Absolitley adore this moisturizer. Perfect for everyday use and it's one of the best ones I've used to apply makeup up straight after as it's sinks into the skin and doesn't leave a oily residue.
Emilia B.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
This literally does nothing but moisturize. If you have acne prone skin or even really dry skin don't bother with this product. The price tag gives you what you get. This did nothing for me that was special and I don't recommend it as when I stopped using it my face instantly became clearer. This brand is so .... annoyingly basic. Not worth even the £4
Lucy P.
Huddersfield
I find that the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer is a really nice gentle moisturiser for underneath makeup as it sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue on the surface of the skin. The product lasts for a long time which is excellent considering how affordable it is!
Ugne S.
peterborough
I never seemed to be good with simple products. They don’t really work with my skin like Nivea does or other brands like burts bees. It’s an alright moisturiser the smell isn’t too bad either. The only good thing is that it’s inexpensive
Halina B.
I use this at night because my face soap tends to dry out my skin very much. I only wear this at night because i have oily skin and I must say that this product suits my skin perfectly. Its very light and absorbs into my skin very quickly, leaving my skin feeling hydrated and looking quite refreshed.
Grace E.
Enfield Chase , Enfield
I use both this and the corresponding face wash and I like both of them ! This moisturiser is nice and hydrating, not too thick and doesn’t leave residue, perfect for my combination skin! It is just a ‘simple’ moisturiser nothing too special :)
Georgia S.
Portgordon
My personal favourite Moisturiser, I have dehydrated skin and this is a must for me! For something you can purchase at almost any shop its amazing! As a Makeup Artist I love using this on my clients before or as a primer! I've used this for years now and would recomend it to everyone.
nannnnnyyyyyy n.
Not that great, it doesn't moisturise your skin that much tbh!😶 It did not come to my expectations and it was very disappointing since I thought it would do the job but oviously that's not the case. I would definetly not buy this item again!
Lanaya S.
Yes, this moisturiser is very good value for money. However despite boasting its extremely good and has 0 perfume + colour etc - this moisturiser (and other items I have tried from the Simple line) made me break out in spots and they would not go away until I stopped using the products
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.