BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
a b.
Many moisturisers I have used don’t work. I have very dry, sensitive skin so I tried this product and I’m in love with it. It is amazing value I recommend this to anyone. It has made my skin so much better.
Louise K.
At first I thought this was a great moisturiser as it did help my dry skin. Unfortunately it started to cause me to have break outs. I spoke to a friend about it and she said it caused her the same problem.
Chloe S.
I'm sure this is an amazing product but it is the only product ever that has given me a rash. I am a person with zero acne or spots and I bought this to try it. After using it for about 2 days I had acne like bumps all over my face. I'm sure this is just my skin type and I know it works for millions of other people. But from my perspective I will not be buying or using many simple products again.
Millie H.
UK
I use this every morning and night and it keeps my skin so smooth. I bought it at local drugstore for a really affordable price I have used this product for ages and I will continue to use it until I find one even better... if possible😂🌵
Alisha B.
Terraced, Llanfyllin
This is my favourite moisturiser, this product keeps your skin smooth for hours and doesn’t leave skin irritations so it is good for all skins , you can buy it from any beauty store , there isn’t any room for improvement because this product is just perfect
Morgan L.
This moisturiser is honestly amazing. When you apply it a little goes such a long way and when all finished, it's so light it feels like you have nothing on your skin. I apply this twice a day and it makes my skin so less dry and so soft and smooth. It's such a small amount of money for such a great product I would recommend the brand 'Simple' 100% as a whole but especially this moisturiser!xox
Claudia E.
This moisturiser is so affordable, i got it for like £2 earlier this week and my skin has felt so much better afterwards! It feels so smooth and hydrated and it honestly lasts for such a long time too.
Sinead C.
Lancashire, Blackburn
Good for moisturising skin after removing all makeup! It helps get rid of traces of makeup you can’t see! Sooo easy to use and soft on skin! Leaves face looking fresh and soft! smells nice and is really affordable
Grey G.
I love this product and I always buy it again and again. I usually buy this moisturiser at my local supermarket or online at a reasonable price for its size. Doesn't feel heavy on my skin but leaves it feeling moisturised throughout the day - I get very dry skin around my nose and chin so this deals with those nasties nicely. An affordable way to keep your skin feeling fresh and cared for.
Megan H.
Dublin
Such a hydrating yet lightweight moisturiser. I have oily skin and using this under my foundation doesn’t make it move or look oily. It gives it a base to stick to and makes my skin look like it’s glowing.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.