BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
abigail b.
This moisturiser was good as it made my skin feel soft. However is was really greasy and thin so it was hard to rub it in meaning that I had to use more than usual. It was affordable, and I would recommend it if you want soft skin.
Mia C.
Wigston,Leicester,Leicestershire
I’m literally in love with this product as it is one of my daily and nightly routines to use. It’s so effective even though i don’t have any spots or blemishes at all it still helps to prevent them. One of my friends who has spots and blemishes used this product for around 2 weeks said that they were almost all gone by the first day of week 3 and we’re both literally so happy that this product is part of keeping our skin looking happy, healthy, vibrant and glowy.
Katherine W.
Park Street, Denbigh
I suffer from dry skin, which gets worse over the winter months, but also struggle with acne. This moisturiser really helps add moisture to my skin without breaking me out. It is also great for sensitive skin, and super affordable.
Katie A.
Religiously use this moisturiser daily and constantly repurchase as it leaves my skin feeling so moisturised and although labelled as a “light” moisturiser it is great. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new moisturiser.
Britney J.
Motehill, Glenluce
I love love love! this moisturiser. I seriously have used for the past 2 years and can’t complain one bit! It is so hydrating and leaves my skin feeling supple and fresh without leaving any scent behind on the face.
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
I use this when my skin is in a bad state as it is very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin. It doesn’t irritate the skin at all, it gently gives moisture and has a very light feel. It is also very affordable
Rebecca F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Although this says light moisturiser it felt quite heavy on my skin and then left it feeling quite sticky and greasy! It’s probably just my skin type! It’s good value for money and in a range of great products!
Adrianne D.
I think this is a really good product for many people, it’s good for people with dry skin and people who just want a clean refreshed feeling face. I use this every night before I go to bed and sometimes I’m the morning and it has been amazing.
Chloe S.
I'm sure this is an amazing product but it is the only product ever that has given me a rash. I am a person with zero acne or spots and I bought this to try it. After using it for about 2 days I had acne like bumps all over my face. I'm sure this is just my skin type and I know it works for millions of other people. But from my perspective I will not be buying or using many simple products again.
Louise K.
At first I thought this was a great moisturiser as it did help my dry skin. Unfortunately it started to cause me to have break outs. I spoke to a friend about it and she said it caused her the same problem.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.