BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Taylor F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I have very sensitive skin, and I love this product. It never breaks me out. It leaves my skin moisturized all day. It's very gentle, and not oily all day if you apply a pea sized amount. It also lasts a long time.
Claudia 🌺.
Arleta, CA
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer I use this moisturizer day and night. It definitely met my expectations compared to other brands I’ve used in the past. It’s not too pricey. So anyone can buy it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Samantha H.
Super light formula! Is not oily and definitely doesn't leave a residue on the skin feeling heavy and nasty. Great for sensitive skin people like myself. Very light but super moisturizing. Price is very affordable
Ashley P.
Love this moisturizer! It feels very light on the skin and doesn't leave your skin greasy or dry. It's the perfect balance. I also love the smell. Doesn't smell like perfume like some other. More of a fresh smell
Lauren W.
Love this product, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily after, skins feels fresh and vibrant after using it and is cheap, bottle will last ages as well, have no bad comments to say about this product.
mollie f.
I very much enjoy using this priduct. It comes in a decent sized tube and does not have an overwhelming scent to it. I typically use this moisturizer after showering and before putting makeup on, and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
Shea M.
Baytown, TX
Definitely light weight, not too strong at all. It gets the job done for the most part and it doesn't have a negative reaction on my somewhat sensitive skin. I find that a little goes a long way with this one.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I love simple's moisturizers! Doesn't feel greasy, lasts a long time, doesn't clog pores and it's really affordable. One of the only drugstore skin care brands I purchase. Definitely recommend this, its great!
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
I love this because it hydrated like a high end product, but costs super cheap. Application feels airy and light, plus the scent is not over powering. I have very dry skin and this cured all of my problems!
Anna V.
This caused a burning sensation, particularly around my eyes. I was shocked that a brand that claims to be ~simple~ and gentle hurt so much. I have fairly sensitive skin, and this did not work for me at all.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.