BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Shay K.
This stuff is great! I use it everyday in the morning before makeup. And at night after putting on my toner. It's perfectly keeps my face moisturized without making it look oily. And it doesn't make me breakout. Would definitely recommend if you have oily skin
Annie M.
Cambridge, MA
Super light and somewhat moisturizing, this moisturizer is great for summer. No discernible scent and easy on sensitive skin, it’s great under makeup! If you have drier skin, you may want to seek something a bit richer.
marley d.
Arlington , TX
I have extremely sensitive skin and get oil blockages a lot and this stuff has never clogged my pores but keeps my face hydrated for everyday wear and the packaging is nice. I love that there is no scent to this product
Jenna B.
I love this moisturizer. I have sensitive skin that can often be irritated by moisturizers, but this one hydrates my face without irritating my skin. It also doesn’t make my face too oily throughout the day which is great!
Sherry D.
Pasadena, MD
This moisturizer works great on my sensitive skin! I love that it is lightweight so I don't have to worry about my skin getting super oily. This provides great hydration to my sensitive skin without causing any breakouts.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This performs ok for an inexpensive drug store brand. I like to keep this in my pool bag and use it after a day at the pool. It doesn’t aggregate my sensitive skin but the moisturizing effects are short lived and minimal.
Sydney T.
This leaves my skin feeling super smooth, hydrated, and nourished. Sometimes after washing my face, my skin feels tight and dry. With this moisturizer, it completely takes care of any dryness, without leaving my face feeling greasy!
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
This moisturizer is fantastic! I've been using it for over a year now and I love it! It's super gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't break me outS it met every expectation I had. I will totally be buying it again!
Claudia 🌺.
Arleta, CA
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer I use this moisturizer day and night. It definitely met my expectations compared to other brands I’ve used in the past. It’s not too pricey. So anyone can buy it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jennifer J.
Generally a good moisturizer. Had to use a lot of it in order to actually hydrate my skin. I have combination skin with some really dry spots. Dry spots were not improved, but it was great for the rest of my face.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.