BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Brianna B.
Decatur, GA
Very light weight snd, dare I say it, simple. The ingredients, the formula, the overall feel is very simple. I love it for my combo -oily skin, especially in the summer time when I don't need a heavy moisturizer weighing me down. And it applies beautifully under makeup.
Ariel L.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a fairly good everyday moisturizer. I don't feel as though this has done a lot to improve my skin in a good way but it hasn't hurt it either. It is fairly inexpensive and for what it is I would buy it again but only if I am unable to get my holy grail moisturizer.
Cheyanne L.
I use this everyday right before I put on my makeup. It's not a thick moisturizer and it sinks right into the skin so I don't have to wait for it to soak up and it acts kind of like a primer if I run out of my regular primer because it leaves kind of a tacky surface.
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I struggle with oily skin and this definitely din't keave me feeling greasy; however it actually wasn't enough moisture for me even. I had to add another moisturizer to get that dry feeling to go away. I do like it though and would consider mixing it with another moisturizer.
Paige S.
College Station, TX
Absolutely love this lotion. It is affordable, has SPF, and is light weight. I use it everyday in the morning after I wash my face. Highly recommend for oily skin types. Only complain is the sunscreen scent but I can get over that for price and quality of the product.
Nayla C.
Chicago
So this product is kinda weird. I love it because it sinks into my skin automatically and I feel moisturized once I apply it. But I feel like a little doesn’t go a long way because it sinks in so quickly. But I guess that’s why it’s called a light moisturizer.
Blair B.
Bryan, TX
Just started to use this moisturizer on a daily basis and I love it! I love that it has SPF in it and is so light and simple. I would prefer for it to have a different scent, but its not a deal breaker for me. This a great budget friendly daily moisturizer.
Daiza M.
I loveee this moisturizer. It's super light weight but still gets the job done. I like my skin to  have a fresh feeling even after applying moisturizer and this does just that.

No scent
Great for sensitive skin
dais s.
hammonton,nj
I always you this for moisturizer and especially because its so light weight. For my skin since i have dry skin it doesn't leave it dry or too oily. Its just the right price and covenient if you want to buy a cheap moisturizer. I bought this at walmart.
Devyn C.
This moisturizer is perfect for keeping my skin fresh and moisturized without feeling oily. I feel the price is worth the product. It lasted me a long time! I need to repurchase. The formula is gentle and does not have a smell which is ideal.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.