BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheyanne L.
I use this everyday right before I put on my makeup. It's not a thick moisturizer and it sinks right into the skin so I don't have to wait for it to soak up and it acts kind of like a primer if I run out of my regular primer because it leaves kind of a tacky surface.
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I struggle with oily skin and this definitely din't keave me feeling greasy; however it actually wasn't enough moisture for me even. I had to add another moisturizer to get that dry feeling to go away. I do like it though and would consider mixing it with another moisturizer.
Paige S.
College Station, TX
Absolutely love this lotion. It is affordable, has SPF, and is light weight. I use it everyday in the morning after I wash my face. Highly recommend for oily skin types. Only complain is the sunscreen scent but I can get over that for price and quality of the product.
Nayla C.
Chicago
So this product is kinda weird. I love it because it sinks into my skin automatically and I feel moisturized once I apply it. But I feel like a little doesn’t go a long way because it sinks in so quickly. But I guess that’s why it’s called a light moisturizer.
Blair B.
Bryan, TX
Just started to use this moisturizer on a daily basis and I love it! I love that it has SPF in it and is so light and simple. I would prefer for it to have a different scent, but its not a deal breaker for me. This a great budget friendly daily moisturizer.
Daiza M.
I loveee this moisturizer. It's super light weight but still gets the job done. I like my skin to  have a fresh feeling even after applying moisturizer and this does just that.

No scent
Great for sensitive skin
dais s.
hammonton,nj
I always you this for moisturizer and especially because its so light weight. For my skin since i have dry skin it doesn't leave it dry or too oily. Its just the right price and covenient if you want to buy a cheap moisturizer. I bought this at walmart.
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this moisturizer! It's really light weight, my skin feels like it can breathe, and sinks in to my skin easily but I don't feel like my skin is dry after. I like using this if I know I won't have to go outside or at nighttime because there's no spf but would work fine under one.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
I love Simple products. There are no harsh chemicals and compleltely organic.  I have combination skin and this is the perfect moisturizer for my face cleaning routine. It was hard to find. I found it in Walmart but it was worth the search!
Umm A.
Great moisturizer makes the skin feels really nice especially if I use it before applying makeup and makes it so nice! It has no scent and it’s gentle on the skin! It’s a great product and it isn’t pricey at all! I would recommend this moisturizer!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.