Simple

Simple® Hydrating Light...
3814 Reviews
5 / 5
It is so good for the price! It us amazing for sensitive skin. There are no harsh ingredients and I love it especially for dry skin. There is no scent and the squeeze tube is helpful to get all of the product out. It is lightweight and absorbs incredibly quick.
5 / 5
My God sent moisturizer. No scent which is pleasant. Nonasty chemicals on your face. Smooth and medium texture. Not too thick. Also absorbs easily into the skin.
5 / 5
The packaging is really easy to use and it doesnt bare an overwhelming scent. It is smooth and feels amazing on the skin, its made my skin glowy but not oily and it drys quickly.
5 / 5
This Simple Light moisturiser is one of the best all-rounders, my husband swears by it. He suffers from sensitive skin and can’t tolerate lots of things. He always goes back to this Simple moisturiser, swapping only to the Rich version in the winter months. It’s light and absorbs easily and doesn’t aggravate the skin. It’s got a fresh scent and is really a bargain to buy.
5 / 5
It has a thick texture, but absorbs well into the skin. It smells like oatmeal. I’m unsure of the ingredients. However the packaging is inconvenient as I can’t get all the moisturiser
5 / 5
This is my go to moisturiser it’s a day one and so moistenibg it’s insane. The texture is amazing and its asborbs so nicely. The packaging is pretty and the ingredients kind to your skin.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Simple great under eye mask easy to use and good for dull looking tired eyes under neith this is s product that actually works great bubble mask :)
5 / 5
honestly this is the most hydrated moisturiser i’ve ever tried, it’s feels wet it’s that moisturising, they also don’t like about it being fast absorbing, also love the clean ingredients.
5 / 5
i have sensitive skin and this is one of the only moisturisers that works for me. i use it every morning and it keeps my skin hydrated through the day. i also love that the packaging is made from recycled plastic!
5 / 5
It is very good at keeping skin hydrated, and it leaves skin feeling smooth. Perfect for someone just starting out skincare! I recommend this! It smells flavourless, and the packaging iconically reminds me of simple each time.