BY SIMPLE #52 in Facial Moisturizers

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want to know If...2 Answers
  • I didn't know that they made a moisturizer. Is it hard to find or a...2 Answers
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
  • "I have to use this moisturizer after I wash my face at night and before makeup in the morning, it's the only moisturizer my sensitive skin doesn't have a reaction to!" in 10 reviews
  • "It seems harsher than other lotions in the aspect that it stings over really dry skin and of it gets near the eyes." in 5 reviews
I have oily-combo skin so I typically stay away from heavy, greasy type of moisturizers and I tried many others from the drugstore. Simple is one of those brand that seem to have just the perfect amount of knowledge when it comes to skin diversity. The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer for instance is just perfect for those who just need a little bit of hydration. They also make fragrance-free products, which is great for those who are sensitive with perfumes. This used to serve as my primer too when I am thinking of using a light, BB cream as it sinks into my skin rather fast. I highly recommend this product for those in a budget but are looking for great, effective products from the drugstore!
Yili X.
Yili X.
I absolutely love this to use as a daytime moisturizer. It has a very thin consistency that keeps skin moisturized without feeling heavy or greasy. The moisture lasts all day and I rarely have to reapply. It works great under makeup because again it's not greasy or heavy and doesn't clog pores. I wouldn't recommend this for people with really dry skin because it doesn't deliver a huge amount of moisture, but for someone with normal to oily skin who just wants a light moisturizer, this is perfect.
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a huge believer in investing in your self and most importantly investing in your skin care but theres something that always bring me back to this moisturizer. I pick mine up at my local Target but you can honestly find it anywhere. It slides into my usual skin care routine perfectly and is great when my normal to dry skin is feeling more on the normal side. I would not recommend this to extremely dry sin girls but its perfect for the not too bad dry spots and light enough for everyday usage.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! Usually in the summer months, my face feels and looks a little dry. Before I put anything on my face, I always use this moisturizer. It leaves me with a face that feels fresh and ready to handle whatever else the day throws at it. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer, so I don't have to use a lot in order to get full coverage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try a new moisturizer.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
My favorite daily moisturizer! I use it twice a day on my very sensitive skin and have never had any issues. It is light and not greasy at all. It absorbs fully and quickly, making it a great base before I put on any makeup. It is also unscented, and truly has no scent (some "unscented" lotions have chemical or other smells to them.). Over all, I highly recommend this face lotion to anyone with sensitive skin who needs a basic daily moisturizer.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I needed a new facial moisturizer and I was recommended this one by my cousin. I was a bit hesitant because I was always use too the clean and clear mango hydrating one however it is discontinued. I thought this was a bit pricey but once I tried it I absolutely fell in love with it. My skin is so soft and I don't even have to use an eye serum because it makes my under eyes so bright and soft. I love it and I wouldn't change it for the world !!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
This moisturizer is so light you can't even feel that it's there and it soaks in really quick after applying too. I love to wear this under my makeup because we all know that we don't want our face to feel extra greasy or cakey after applying our makeup and many thick moisturizers do that... Well Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer doesn't! This has quickly become one of my favorite moisturizers. I will continue to purchase this product.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Charlotte, NC
I tried this product because I enjoyed Simples micellar water and wanted to try more from the brand. I have very sensitive skin and this moisturizer did not irritate me at all. However, to get the kind of moisture I wanted, I had to apply two layers of the product. This is not a big deal most of the time, but if I'm rushing to get moisturizer on and let it set before applying my makeup, I will use my CeraVe moisturizer to save on time.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
Non greasy, very light and grease free. I got the 3 step set and this is the moisturizing cream that came with, although I would have loved the one with SPF. No fragrance, or very light it's been almost a year since I tried this. Prices are amazing, I got the fill set for 10$ each product last I checked depending on size ranges from 3.99-6.99 I believe. From Walmart and I think I may go back and use this as my skin routine great line!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I cannot say enough good things about this moisturizer! I've used this for the past year and a half and I have defenitley seen an improvement in the texture of my skin. I'm an oily/acne-prone girl but this stuff neither made my face breakout or overly-greasy. If anything, using this before putting on makeup has made it stay far better than the Aveeno moisturizer I used to use. If you get the chance to try it, don't hesitate!
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.