Add a Photo

Photos (31)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI

I liked using this product after I washed my face at night because I don't like applying heavy moisturizers before bed. I thought it worked very well and felt good on my skin. However, then I switched to buying Mary Kay Timewise and I don't think I'll ever be able to go back because since I've switched I've had maybe 1 pimple in 6 months whereas when I was using other moisturizers I would get 4 or 5 painful pimples at a time along my chin line about every 2 months. I just figured it was the birth control I was on but then I changed my face wash and moisturizer and it worked wonders! Not to say this is a bad product though. I did like the way that this made my skin feel when I applied it and I never had a problem with it feeling too drying or oily
I have oily-combo skin so I typically stay away from heavy, greasy type of moisturizers and I tried many others from the drugstore. Simple is one of those brand that seem to have just the perfect amount of knowledge when it comes to skin diversity. The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer for instance is just perfect for those who just need a little bit of hydration. They also make fragrance-free products, which is great for those who are sensitive with perfumes. This used to serve as my primer too when I am thinking of using a light, BB cream as it sinks into my skin rather fast. I highly recommend this product for those in a budget but are looking for great, effective products from the drugstore!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Fate, TX

I had high hopes for this moisturizer after seeing it in a magazine before it was even available in America. Let's just say I'm glad I saw that ad! This is my favorite go-to moisturizer in the summer to wear under my makeup (if my makeup doesn't have SPF I wear the one of these with it included.) it's light and airy and make skin drinks it up. No greasy post-moisturizing film here! Just happy skin, simply nourished, and the perfect price tag (especially when the run the $1-3 off coupons and you use those when it's on sale at Target or the drug store and paired with bonus points!)

This is also gentle and clean enough to use on the kids when their skin gets a little dry and chapped!
I received this as a set with other Simple face products, and was pleasantly surprised at how lightweight it felt at first. I was using a heavier moisturizer before and found my skin to feel more sticky throughout the day, however the Simple moisturizer was great in contrast. After about two months I found the Simple moisturizer to not be effective anymore. My skin was still dry after application and didn't feel supple like at first. I also noticed my skin felt dry in spots, so soon stopped using the product. Great for those with even textured skin and sensitive skin. Not so great for extra dry skin after a while!
Susan S.
Susan S.
Denver, CO

My daily "giro" the second I get home, kick off shoes, grab makeup remover. And I am not joking. REASONS I USE SIMPLE: I have allergies to anything remotely floral, this has no scent.
#2- extremely refreshing feeling, especially after a long day.
#3- getting off ANY level of thick mascara is off after a few moments of just laying soaked cloth onto eye! You will have to rub a little to rest off, but that presoak so does the trick!!
#4-A Little goes a long way, & it is already inexpensive, so major score on that,
So overall, I have found no reason to dislike any of their products & will probably be trying more.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Brackenridge, PA

Got this on sale and figured maybe I should try it, I have combination skin and honestly it wasn't very moisturizing for me, I hated how it applied as you rub it into your face its almost as if it soaks in way to fast or something so when you rub your hands together with the product and then go to apply it to your face its almost this weird friction as you try to rub it around your face just doesn't feel nice when applying, and ends up feeling sort of sticky after, I'm not quite sure how to explain it but not a fan of this product even thought I love the facial wipes and foam cleanser by Simple.
Larin D.
Larin D.
Florence, KY

This is my FAVORITE face moisturizer!!!! My skin is dry (especially in winter) but will break out if I use really moisturizing products, because of the oil. This is gently, doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it feeling moisturized without being greasy and causing acne! I love that it has SPF in it too.... now I can protect my skin without thinking about it! I love that this is unscented too! Since it sits on my bathroom counter most of the time, my husband has even started using it on a daily basis. He has super sensitive skin and this has worked great for him!
Le'Anna R.
Le'Anna R.
Ruston, LA

My sister bought this moisturizer because she has very sensitive skin. A lot of moisturizers will give her acne or irritate her skin. She loves the Simple brand, so I've tested her products and like them a lot too! My skin is also sensitive and these products have never bothered me. The lotion is lightweight and gives the right amount of moisture. The only reason I deducted 1 star is because the company tests on animals. It seems hypocritical to take the "simple" and green approach, but still test on animals. It's unnecessary and hurts the brand image.
Yili X.
Yili X.

I absolutely love this to use as a daytime moisturizer. It has a very thin consistency that keeps skin moisturized without feeling heavy or greasy. The moisture lasts all day and I rarely have to reapply. It works great under makeup because again it's not greasy or heavy and doesn't clog pores. I wouldn't recommend this for people with really dry skin because it doesn't deliver a huge amount of moisture, but for someone with normal to oily skin who just wants a light moisturizer, this is perfect.
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Las Vegas, NV

I'm a huge believer in investing in your self and most importantly investing in your skin care but theres something that always bring me back to this moisturizer. I pick mine up at my local Target but you can honestly find it anywhere. It slides into my usual skin care routine perfectly and is great when my normal to dry skin is feeling more on the normal side. I would not recommend this to extremely dry sin girls but its perfect for the not too bad dry spots and light enough for everyday usage.
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA

Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.