Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer

so my skin is severely oily but has dry patches at the same time! Would this moisturiser work, or can you suggest cheap good quality ones please🙏🏻 Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Hey everyone! Looking for a lightweight moisturizer that’s good for combination skin and dry patches! Any advice??
Does anyone feel like this is way too watery?
Start your review of Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...shiny or oily. I would give it A- just because this product is meant for sensitive skin but for some reason I almost always feel tingling sensation when applying this moisturizer. I am fine with this little tingling but since I don't even have the most sensitive skin, product could have been a little bit more gentle. Other than that, it's great!in 439 reviews
...This moisturizer with its short list of ingredients does the best job of moisturizing my combination skin. It does especially well on my oily t-zone. I can only use it at night though because of my oily skin. It doesn't seem to blend to well with my foundation. Everything just ends up feeling cakey. I can't really blame that on the lotion though. in 286 reviews
I have combination skin. What I like about this is it helps with my dry skin but doesn't make the oily parts greasy. Light and cooling. Not much needed. Goes a long way. in 195 reviews
2 years agoPuerto Princesa
I have been using this for a little over a week. I wasn't expecting much. I really thought it was going to be the same as any other moisturizer, but I was happily wrong. The moisturizer absorbs almost instantly and really does leave you face feeling so soft without being oily. This product is so light and refreshing. I have been very pleased with how the product feels on my skin. It doesn't dry me out and it makes my skin feel clean and fresh, i would deffo recommend it!!!
3 years agoBaldwin, NY
I found that this product was great at not making my skin oily. I have extremely oily skin and pretty much and moisterizer left my skin feeling a little greasy. But this one felt really light and sunk into my skin super quick. It doesn't have a strong smell so its also a great product for someone that has sensitive skin like me. I would recommend this to all of my friends!
3 years ago
For me this product dries out my face after 2-3 hours of use. I don't recommend for dry skin
3 years agoCalgary
Good for combo skin! Doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the skin and isn't super pricey
3 years ago
Its a great moisturizer and it smells good and feels good on your skin.....
Its a great moisturizer and it smells good and feels good on your skin.....
17 hours agoBrooklyn, NY
This is a perfect product for my dry and very sensitive skin. After I my cleanser, a facial scrub or toner, I feel SO clean! I feel so good and refreshed. There are times because of mental issues where I would miss a shower or two (I know EW but it does happen with some people with similr issues) but I wash my face everyday and I still feel so damn clean and so refreshed every morning and night. I absoutly LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. To my dry and sensitive skin people out there, this product is heaven on your face. It doesn't have a scent, no dyes, or harsh chemicals. It has vitamins that makes your skin feel so smooth and beautiful. I can't speak for people with oily or combination skin but I feel it may be worth trying because it's light and hydrating.
5 days agoSacramento
I love this daily moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling plump and soothed. Great for sensitive skin types, and has simple ingredients. I have bought multiple bottles of these, I would say the best way to use is in the morning after washing and toning the face. I apply one layer, let it sink in for 5 minutes and add another layer for the best hydration. This product is great!
5 days agoGold Beach, OR
Dependable moisturizer for all skin types with clean ingredients. Not too thick, but still quite hydrating. I have extremely dry skin and although it worked well under my makeup, my skin did tend to get dry toward the end of the day, so I would say this would be more optimal for moderately dry to normal and combo skin types. Overall solid value for a great price.
2 days ago
This product was the first moisturiser I have used, it is light on the skin and also smells lovely not a strong smell, it doesn't irritate at all, my skin looks noticeably different since using this product I would definitely recommend especially if you have sensitive skin Simple® Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
2 months agoFreeport
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer uploaded by kianda K.
This has been my absolute favorite moisturizer for years now. I have been using it since I was a teen and I'm in love, it's a staple for me. This is my first step before any other skincare and feels so light, as if it were water. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any greasy feeling whatsoever, just melts into the skin. The fact that it melts in so perfectly means it is also amazing under makeup, doesn't cause any oiliness or movement at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...