BY SIMPLE #95 in Facial Moisturizers

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...1 Answers
Megan S.
bakersfield
I cannot say enough great things about the Simple Line and products.  This is lightweight, does not feel greasy, and provides great coverage for a less expensive alternative to other brands.  It's scent-free and great for sensitive skin.  I use both morning and night just based on how much I love it.
Sirena N.
I have used this moisturizer on and off since high school and always end up coming back to it when I want an inexpensive, reliable moisturizer that will play nice with my oily skin. This is probably best for oily skin because it may not have enough moisture for those with drier skin, but it's the perfect summer lotion!
Angela H.
I have only been using this product for about 4-5 days now and I love it. My skin breaks out in water blisters when I use most facial moisturizers. With this one I have seen nothing of the like. I would recommend this for people who live in cold areas and needs some aide to dry skin. It has a very light scent, nothing strong. This was a moderate price for what it is, I picked it up at my local drug store.
Karina R.
I love this moisturizer, it has a nice clean smell to it, it absorbs into the skin very nicely without leaving your skin feeling oily. I try to stay away from skincare that has a lot of fragrance just because I don’t think it is necessary and found this one at the drugstore, so it won’t break your bank but still provides.
Sarah M.
I believe this is the lotion my mom uses. She loves it. However I absolutely hated it. It was too light weight for me and didn’t moisturize my skin, it felt very dry afterwards. My makeup went on cakey and just looked awful when I put it on after using this
Cassie W.
I love this product! I don't wear a lot of makeup and hate that "caked-on" feeling. This moisturizer is light. I put it on, and it feels like it just disappears. And it has sunscreen in it. I have very fair skin, so every little bit helps. :)
Lexi S.
Eau Claire, WI
I had high hopes for a product that was suppose to be made for sensitive skin. I bought this, the cleanser and the scrub. The cleanser wasn’t too bad it felt like it got my face pretty clean. The scrub was so harsh on my face that it broke out in a red splotchy rash all over my face. It was terrible, they were itchy and they burned when I would apply a moisturizer to them. All together I gave up on this product line right after.
Stephanie S.
Carlsbad, CA
This is my favorite daytime moisturizer! Fragrance free, blends right into my skin, and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy. I already plan to repurchase once I use up my first bottle—but it’s lasting practically forever!
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
I use the one in my makeup kit, it’s great for all skin types and works well under makeup. I have also used it on myself and love it!! It’s more of an affordable moisturizer. Would highly recommend this product.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
I do not recommend this face lotion EVER. My everyday skin routine involved the Simple makeup remover wipes and Simple face wash, but for some reason this dace moisturizer did NOT work for me. I normally have sensitive skin btw. Every single time I moisturized my face I would wake up the next morning and my face was tight, bright red, and super swollen. This happened every time!!! I would not recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.