BY SIMPLE #42 in Facial Moisturizers

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want to know ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive but if ...1 Answers
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
  • "I have to use this moisturizer after I wash my face at night and before makeup in the morning, it's the only moisturizer my sensitive skin doesn't have a reaction to!" in 10 reviews
  • "It seems harsher than other lotions in the aspect that it stings over really dry skin and of it gets near the eyes." in 5 reviews
Yili X.
I absolutely love this to use as a daytime moisturizer. It has a very thin consistency that keeps skin moisturized without feeling heavy or greasy. The moisture lasts all day and I rarely have to reapply. It works great under makeup because again it's not greasy or heavy and doesn't clog pores. I wouldn't recommend this for people with really dry skin because it doesn't deliver a huge amount of moisture, but for someone with normal to oily skin who just wants a light moisturizer, this is perfect.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! Usually in the summer months, my face feels and looks a little dry. Before I put anything on my face, I always use this moisturizer. It leaves me with a face that feels fresh and ready to handle whatever else the day throws at it. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer, so I don't have to use a lot in order to get full coverage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try a new moisturizer.
Kaylee C.
My favorite daily moisturizer! I use it twice a day on my very sensitive skin and have never had any issues. It is light and not greasy at all. It absorbs fully and quickly, making it a great base before I put on any makeup. It is also unscented, and truly has no scent (some "unscented" lotions have chemical or other smells to them.). Over all, I highly recommend this face lotion to anyone with sensitive skin who needs a basic daily moisturizer.
Diana M.
Whittier, CA
I needed a new facial moisturizer and I was recommended this one by my cousin. I was a bit hesitant because I was always use too the clean and clear mango hydrating one however it is discontinued. I thought this was a bit pricey but once I tried it I absolutely fell in love with it. My skin is so soft and I don't even have to use an eye serum because it makes my under eyes so bright and soft. I love it and I wouldn't change it for the world !!
Kristen L.
This moisturizer is so light you can't even feel that it's there and it soaks in really quick after applying too. I love to wear this under my makeup because we all know that we don't want our face to feel extra greasy or cakey after applying our makeup and many thick moisturizers do that... Well Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer doesn't! This has quickly become one of my favorite moisturizers. I will continue to purchase this product.
Lauren O.
Erie, PA
I started using this moisturizer because the old one I used was more of a cream based product and I have oily skin. Simple hydrating light moisturizer is a water based product so it doesn't make me extra greasy and provides a nice base for my foundation. I also use it at night and it works really well! I definitely recommend this for anyone who had oily skin!
Evie P.
I really love this moisturizer! I have tried so many different brands and types because my skin was really dry and nothing seemed to be working until I tried this. The moisturizer is thin but works great. The only thing is I do not like the way the product comes out, I wish it was a pump or something. The product is very affordable, and I got mine at Target.
Becky E.
Addison, MI
Love this moisturizer, its my daily go to. I use it every morning before applying makeup. It leaves my skin feeling nourished without feeling like its being greased down like other moisturizers can do. I have never had any break outs from this product and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a lightweight, effective way to keep your skin hydrated.
Audreona B.
Gardner, KS
I have been using this moisturizer for a few years now and I absolutely love it! It is definitely the one moisturizer I keep coming back to whenever I try a new one. It's so light and doesn't have an unctuous feel to it whenever I'm putting it on like some moisturizer I have used. And the bottle lasts for a couple months, which is always a plus.
Stacey R.
Greensboro, NC
I love this moisturizer. It keeps my face moist all day. It was not overly oily and did not cause me to breakout. It was sensitive to my skin and had a good smell to it. I got this at Target and it was a good value. I loved the pump bottle rather than having to squeeze a bottle. I use this before applying makeup and it works good as a primer.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.