BY SIMPLE #91 in Facial Moisturizers

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want to know ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive but if ...1 Answers
Megan S.
bakersfield
I cannot say enough great things about the Simple Line and products.  This is lightweight, does not feel greasy, and provides great coverage for a less expensive alternative to other brands.  It's scent-free and great for sensitive skin.  I use both morning and night just based on how much I love it.
Angela H.
I have only been using this product for about 4-5 days now and I love it. My skin breaks out in water blisters when I use most facial moisturizers. With this one I have seen nothing of the like. I would recommend this for people who live in cold areas and needs some aide to dry skin. It has a very light scent, nothing strong. This was a moderate price for what it is, I picked it up at my local drug store.
Single G.
Lakewood, OH
This is awesome. It’s super light but even keeps my dry skin quenched. I use it every morning because it also dries super fast so you don’t have to wait ages for it to sink in before applying makeup. I’ve repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so!
Sarah M.
I believe this is the lotion my mom uses. She loves it. However I absolutely hated it. It was too light weight for me and didn’t moisturize my skin, it felt very dry afterwards. My makeup went on cakey and just looked awful when I put it on after using this
Haley L.
San Clemente, CA
Usually with moisturizers I break out after using them but this one is absolutely perfect. I don’t break out and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not cakey after putting it on. Love this moisturizer and I don’t think I will ever stop using it!
Bee K.
I love Simple moisturizer. What's great about the brand is their products are unscented. It feels great and absorbs fast. My skin feels hydrated every time without a heaviness that many lotions often bring. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle lasts for months for me.
Natalie B.
Bronx , NY
If I could give this 3 1/2 stars I would. I have dry skin in the winter so it doesn’t help me. But I’m the summer I love this! It’s great because it’s light and doesn’t leave an oily residue. It also feels great underneath makeup
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This moisturizer is exactly what it says it is: light and hydrating. It is also very gentle and doesn't have any fragrance, perfect for oily and sensitive skin types. I have combination skin and I just love how quickly it absorbs into my skin.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This performs ok for an inexpensive drug store brand. I like to keep this in my pool bag and use it after a day at the pool. It doesn’t aggregate my sensitive skin but the moisturizing effects are short lived and minimal.
Victoria G.
I love simple products and this one is great! Moisturizer is important and this one is gentle and doesn’t break the bank. I feel like it works effectively and doesn’t have a strong odor, which are both important to me.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.