BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSimple
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer

Simple® Hydrating Light Moisturizer

Our Hydrating Light Moisturizer leaves your skin hydrated and nourished all day long, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

Is this product suitable for very sensitive skin?Simple® Hydrating Light Moisturizer?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Simple® Hydrating Light Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...shiny or oily. I would give it A- just because this product is meant for sensitive skin but for some reason I almost always feel tingling sensation when applying this moisturizer. I am fine with this little tingling but since I don't even have the most sensitive skin, product could have been a little bit more gentle. Other than that, it's great!in reviews
...This moisturizer with its short list of ingredients does the best job of moisturizing my combination skin. It does especially well on my oily t-zone. I can only use it at night though because of my oily skin. It doesn't seem to blend to well with my foundation. Everything just ends up feeling cakey. I can't really blame that on the lotion though. in reviews
I have combination skin. What I like about this is it helps with my dry skin but doesn't make the oily parts greasy. Light and cooling. Not much needed. Goes a long way. in reviews
Danielle  F.
Warren, OH
Simple® Hydrating Light Moisturizer uploaded by Danielle  F.
I honestly really like it. At first when I used it I put waaaaay but then when I used it again I used less and still felt the same results. I love using this. It truly is so light you do feel it on your face but yet it is also so hydrated and moisturized. It was amazing! Its doesnt smell. Which really sometimes thats ok for one not to becuase another product may. But either way I love it! I did recieve this free comlipents of for the #SimpleOnTheGo #ChooseKindess challenge. I honestly think that once I run out of the pouch I will get more. I highly suggest trying! Simple® Hydrating Light Moisturizer.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Simple® Hydrating Light Moisturizer uploaded by Mary F.
This is a very good moisturizer 🧴 honestly I never really gave it much thought to even try this brand. Idk why it just never grasped my attention. Recently I won a giveaway where I was able to try their cleanser, moisturizer, and micellar water. I’m really happy that I was given the opportunity because I absolutely love the cleanser and the moisturizer. This moisturizer is light weight on the skin but has a deep hydration effect. It leaves my skin feeling very replenished and plump. This moisturizer also doesn’t have any fragrance which is fantastic. I will definitely be purchasing it once I’m finished with the one I have because it is a great option for day time moisturizers. It works wonders on my skin.
Lauren C.
Bixby, OK
Love this light weight moisturizer, doesn't break my face out and keeps it soft and not shiny.
Kimberly W.
Mount Airy, NC
Was not at all impressed with this moisturizer! It was very light and seemed to leave my skin with no moisture. I normally don't want something so thick because my skin can have some oil at times. Also it has a light smell to it I don't like on my face.
Michele P.
Hickory, NC
This product works great for my mostly dry skin year round, it's light, not greasy yet adds tons of moisture.
Lisa K.
Lewis Center, OH
Best moisturizer I've found in a long time. Is very lightweight and feels good on my face. I wear it before bed and wakeup with a refreshed - looking face. No breakouts and it doesn't feel sticky or oily. I feel like my skin looks so much healtheir when I use this!
Single G.
Cleveland, OH
This is awesome. It’s super light but even keeps my dry skin quenched. I use it every morning because it also dries super fast so you don’t have to wait ages for it to sink in before applying makeup. I’ve repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so!
Tristan D.
London, KY
This is my go to face lotion prior to applying foundation. Works wonderfully with my dry skin and doesn't irritate my skin
Sara C.
Amazing. One of the few facial moisturizers that keeps my skin moisturized without it breaking out.
Hannah W.
Royal Oak, MI
This works very well. It does not leave my face oily or clog pores. If my face is extra dry I can always apply more than one layer on super dry spots.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jolie W.
England
il y a 2 ans
member-437e21 il y a 2 ans
Yes it is very gentle, it may make you skin a little red the first time using it but after a few times using it you skin will get used to it. So yes :)