BY SIMPLE #53 in Facial Moisturizers

Reviews (2098)
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have to use this moisturizer after I wash my face at night and before makeup in the morning, it's the only moisturizer my sensitive skin doesn't have a reaction to!" in 10 reviews
  • "It seems harsher than other lotions in the aspect that it stings over really dry skin and of it gets near the eyes." in 5 reviews
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I liked using this product after I washed my face at night because I don't like applying heavy moisturizers before bed. I thought it worked very well and felt good on my skin. However, then I switched to buying Mary Kay Timewise and I don't think I'll ever be able to go back because since I've switched I've had maybe 1 pimple in 6 months whereas when I was using other moisturizers I would get 4 or 5 painful pimples at a time along my chin line about every 2 months. I just figured it was the birth control I was on but then I changed my face wash and moisturizer and it worked wonders! Not to say this is a bad product though. I did like the way that this made my skin feel when I applied it and I never had a problem with it feeling too drying or oily
I have oily-combo skin so I typically stay away from heavy, greasy type of moisturizers and I tried many others from the drugstore. Simple is one of those brand that seem to have just the perfect amount of knowledge when it comes to skin diversity. The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer for instance is just perfect for those who just need a little bit of hydration. They also make fragrance-free products, which is great for those who are sensitive with perfumes. This used to serve as my primer too when I am thinking of using a light, BB cream as it sinks into my skin rather fast. I highly recommend this product for those in a budget but are looking for great, effective products from the drugstore!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Brackenridge, PA
Got this on sale and figured maybe I should try it, I have combination skin and honestly it wasn't very moisturizing for me, I hated how it applied as you rub it into your face its almost as if it soaks in way to fast or something so when you rub your hands together with the product and then go to apply it to your face its almost this weird friction as you try to rub it around your face just doesn't feel nice when applying, and ends up feeling sort of sticky after, I'm not quite sure how to explain it but not a fan of this product even thought I love the facial wipes and foam cleanser by Simple.
Larin D.
Larin D.
Florence, KY
This is my FAVORITE face moisturizer!!!! My skin is dry (especially in winter) but will break out if I use really moisturizing products, because of the oil. This is gently, doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it feeling moisturized without being greasy and causing acne! I love that it has SPF in it too.... now I can protect my skin without thinking about it! I love that this is unscented too! Since it sits on my bathroom counter most of the time, my husband has even started using it on a daily basis. He has super sensitive skin and this has worked great for him!
Yili X.
Yili X.
I absolutely love this to use as a daytime moisturizer. It has a very thin consistency that keeps skin moisturized without feeling heavy or greasy. The moisture lasts all day and I rarely have to reapply. It works great under makeup because again it's not greasy or heavy and doesn't clog pores. I wouldn't recommend this for people with really dry skin because it doesn't deliver a huge amount of moisture, but for someone with normal to oily skin who just wants a light moisturizer, this is perfect.
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a huge believer in investing in your self and most importantly investing in your skin care but theres something that always bring me back to this moisturizer. I pick mine up at my local Target but you can honestly find it anywhere. It slides into my usual skin care routine perfectly and is great when my normal to dry skin is feeling more on the normal side. I would not recommend this to extremely dry sin girls but its perfect for the not too bad dry spots and light enough for everyday usage.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I came across this moisturizer in Florida on vacation because I needed a quick hydrating light weight lotion and couldn't find the one I usually buy at home. I picked this up at Walgreens and I loved it! It's super lightweight and non-greasy formula leaves my skin feeling balanced and refreshed. I would highly recommend this moisturizer to anyone with combination skin. I tend to get dry patches here and there in the winter and this product works great! Definitely going to buy again
This stuff is so good if you have really dry skin or if you want a really deep moisturizing, almost mask like product. However this saying: a little goes a long way was seriously created because of this product. A drop to much and you will be spending the rest of your life trying to find more skin to run it into so you can finally put on your makeup. It is super moisturise but you do need to be rationing how much you use, otherwise your skin will be swimming in it.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! Usually in the summer months, my face feels and looks a little dry. Before I put anything on my face, I always use this moisturizer. It leaves me with a face that feels fresh and ready to handle whatever else the day throws at it. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer, so I don't have to use a lot in order to get full coverage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try a new moisturizer.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
My favorite daily moisturizer! I use it twice a day on my very sensitive skin and have never had any issues. It is light and not greasy at all. It absorbs fully and quickly, making it a great base before I put on any makeup. It is also unscented, and truly has no scent (some "unscented" lotions have chemical or other smells to them.). Over all, I highly recommend this face lotion to anyone with sensitive skin who needs a basic daily moisturizer.
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.