BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSimple
Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

Simple® Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Simple® Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleaning Oil – our rinse-off cleansing oil is made with 100% pure grapeseed oil, which is light in texture and infused with skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamins A & E that leaves all skin types thoroughly cleansed, instantly hydrated and soft. And as per all Simple® products, no artificial perfume or color and no harsh chemicals, so it won’t upset your skin.

does it leave the skin feeling super oily?
Hey!! I just wanted to know if this product is worth trying? I’ve heard double cleansing with an oil then regular cleanser is really great for your skin and I wanted to know if anyone has tried this one and if they’ve noticed any improvements in their skin?!
Has anyone broke out from this yet? ?
Start your review of Simple® Hydrating Cleansing Oil!
Product Highlights
I love Simple hydrating cleansing oil! It gets my skin clean and feels good, moisturized without being oily. I think it also gives my skin a bright and healthy glow and does not cause me to break out! It has lasted me a long time and I would definitely buy it!in reviews
This product is perfect for sensitive skin. I got one as a free sample to review and I'm am completely satisfied. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and with a natural glow.in reviews
Stequisha H.
Mobile , AL
This is a great cleansing oil and so easy to use. Apply a few drops with dry hands all over the face (I use it on my eye make up too with no problems), massage all over then add a little water to emulsify before rinsing off. It's a lightweight oil and leaves no residue - my skin feels clean and soft after use and it removes all traces of my makeup. Great value as you only need to use a few drops so this bottle will last ages.
Bea L.
Philadelphia
I use this at night when washing the makeup off my face. It melts everything off including mascara and barely leaves a residue. Not too expensive and does not break out my face. I use this as part of my face cleaning process to be followed up by a lathering face cleanser
Nykira S.
Central, SC
Simple® Hydrating Cleansing Oil uploaded by Nykira S.
Simple® Hydrating Cleansing Oil uploaded by Nykira S.
I have gone through multiple different oil cleansers but I keep coming back to this one. It works great together with my normal cleanse. It is very affordable and works great on sensitive skin. This has been my 3rd (or maybe 4th) time buying it and I can honestly say it has become a staple for my night time routine.
Myranda S.
Imperial, MO
It's the only cleansing oil I've used, but it really removes makeup very well – including liquid lipsticks. I like to you l use this if I wore heavy makeup, then use a regular cleanser after.
Nat
ByNat
I use this everyday and night! Love how fresh my face feels after and I will continue to use.
Sindy M.
Rosenberg, TX
Simple® Hydrating Cleansing Oil uploaded by Sindy M.
I am very satisfied with this cleansing oil. It is nothing like I have bought before. It is very unique and skin friendly. I really loved the way this cleansing oil removes make-up and extra residue making my skin feeling fresh and clean. I have sensitive skin, so I was a little nervous at first trying it out. But after using it a few days, I never saw any red marks or my skin irritated at all. I will definitely re-buy for me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Simple® Hydrating Cleansing Oil uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a really nice product. Works great at getting off all my makeup, and as a fist step in double cleansing. It would be great if it came in a bottle with a pump.
Amanda B.
East Norriton, PA
Lovely product, nice smell and it is actually efficient in removing waterproof makeup, I always double cleanse my face as well. Bought it on clearance at Walmart
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
This has an awesome ingredient for acne prone combination skin. Grape seed oil is the ingredient and it’s really light but really effective. Removes all makeup and oil based impurities. No residue. This helped clear up my acne when nothing worked. People make the mistake of trying to clean their skin without hydrating and just make acne worse. This hydrates while really cleaning skin of buildup. Inexpensive and can be picked up at the local drugstore. I have repurchased many times.
AnnaLee D.
Saint Helens, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
If your new to the idea of double cleansing and oil cleansers, this is a good one to start with. It’s affordable, good for sensitive skin, and cleans well without stripping your skin. If you’ve been thinking of getting your feet wet with a Korean Style skin care regimen, then this is a good place to start
Ask a question to the Influenster community...