BY SIMPLE GREEN

Shop for Pet Supplies & Wildlife at The Home Depot. Simple Green Pet Stain and Odor Remover is perfect for use on those places where stinky pet odors build up and on the accidents they have. It can be used as a spot treatment (spray directly on soiled/stained spot) and then used in extraction machines (pour directly into reservoir) for cleaning larger carpeted areas. Simple Green Pet Stain and Odor Remover has a wonderful scent that will leave your home smelling clean and fresh, and best of all it will help you love your dog again, while your home maintains its fresh, clean appearance. see more...

Cassey M.
Sunnyvale, TX
I love this stuff. It takes all the pet odors out, as well as the stain. I use it now even through my pups are grown for other stains that are in the carpet. Even takes up the old stains
Adriean D.
Best odor eliminator I've ever used! Our dog had an accident inside and I couldn't get rid of the smell! I found this stuff, figured I would try it out and WOW! I was truly surprised, the smell was gone! At around $10 for the bottle, I find the price reasonable and I would recommend this!
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
This is such a life saver! It removes the stain AND the oder! It does not leave and aftersmell it actually does smell good.