BY SIMPLE GREEN

Strong yet safe cleaner removes oil, lubricants and grime from washable surfaces. Rinses easily. Concentrated; dilutes with water. For pressure washing and steam cleaning, maintenance. Safe for food-preparation areas. Exempt from OSHA and EPA special handling and personal protection requirements for hazardous materials. Biodegradable, nontoxic, nonabrasive and nonflammable. Application: Appliances;Bathrooms;Counters;Desks;Doors;Floors;Kitchens;Shelves;Walls;Windows; Applicable Material: Cement;Ceramic;Concrete;Fiberglass;Metal;Plastic;Stone. ~ Includes six bottles of cleaner/deodorizer.SMP14010. 14010. Simple Green Simple Green All-purpose Industrial Cleaner/degreaser, Lemon, 1gal Bottle. see more...

• Does this get urine smell out 6 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??4 Answers
Kirstin T.
Simple green is my absolute favorite brand! It's not overbearing like some cleaners and it does the job
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This product is a must have for all families !! Great to clean everything with !! No harsh chemicals either
Mandy R.
This is the best stuff ever!!!! I am not one to purchase cleaners, I try and stick to making my own. Then I saw this is non toxic!! What???? This stuff I buy in bulk!!! I have 4 teenagers and 3 play lacrosse. This cleans all the pads, shoes and the whole house. Great, I mean the best on kitchen cabinet doors. Awesome getting oil off driveways. I can not say how great this stuff is.
Tra D.
I love simple green! I love that it comes in a concentrate and I can make it the strength that I need for the job! And it cleans everything!! Plus the smell is not too strong, just enough to fill your home with a clean fresh scent!
Stephanie I.
Garfield Hts, OH
Simple Green is a lifesaver! It works great on our stove, and removes caked on grease easily! You can use this stuff on pretty much anything and it smells good, to boot.
Jaimie M.
riverside, ca
This cleaner really does clean anything. Sticky, greasy cacked on dirt comes right off with a spray quick soak and a wipe or scrub. The smell is not offensive at all and I don't worry about using it in the kitchen since its such a safe cleaner.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I love simple green products. This one didn't have an over powering smell when cleaning my house. It works great and you don't have to go over and over to get stuff off. Great product.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This is one of the few cleaners I will buy, and I have been using it for years now. It does a fantastic job at actually cleaning. And I love that its non toxic so I don't have to worry about using it around my pets and in areas where food will be prepared.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
One of my all around go to products ! Simple Green, simply put, is amazing ! And you can purchase this concentrated huge canister at any home improvement store or Walmart for just $10.00 ! Simple Green can be used for all your in-home cleaning needs & surfaces. It can be used & works very effectively at cleaning laundry/carpets, removing black mold & a lot of people may not know it is also safe, in that it is non-toxic ! For those that love-own dogs, it also can be & is widely used at improving your pooches coarse hair when sprayed onto your dog while brushing the product throughout & leaving on for a few minutes to set in, while dog is attended. By this use, it gently can serve effective at removing odors of hair/skin & once thoroughly rinsed off by water/hose, once dry your pooch will experience an improved appearance of their coat w/ the difference you will see of more sheen/shine, softness felt by your touch&truly works as a conditioner for their coat.Results can vary-may take 2-3 sep. tries.
Ramiza R.
I love this stuff! It's so hard to find a cleaner you're not afraid to use anymore because of all the chemicals. This stuff gets the job done and doesn't have an unpleasant smell. I would recommend.
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
Does this get urine smell out
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR
Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??