BY SIMPLE GREEN

Strong yet safe cleaner removes oil, lubricants and grime from washable surfaces. Rinses easily. Concentrated; dilutes with water. For pressure washing and steam cleaning, maintenance. Safe for food-preparation areas. Exempt from OSHA and EPA special handling and personal protection requirements for hazardous materials. Biodegradable, nontoxic, nonabrasive and nonflammable. Application: Appliances;Bathrooms;Counters;Desks;Doors;Floors;Kitchens;Shelves;Walls;Windows; Applicable Material: Cement;Ceramic;Concrete;Fiberglass;Metal;Plastic;Stone. ~ Includes six bottles of cleaner/deodorizer.SMP14010. 14010. Simple Green Simple Green All-purpose Industrial Cleaner/degreaser, Lemon, 1gal Bottle. see more...

• Does this get urine smell out 6 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??4 Answers
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This is one of the few cleaners I will buy, and I have been using it for years now. It does a fantastic job at actually cleaning. And I love that its non toxic so I don't have to worry about using it around my pets and in areas where food will be prepared.
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Have used this simple green many times through out my life for many diff rent things like counters in the kitchen, or bathroom, also the bathtub, the toilet, spots on my carpet etc... it cleans everything really well and this product is very inexpensive but the smell of it, I just don't like the smell. It smells like a weird mint like, I'm not ever sure how to describe it. I recommend this product because it cleans well, but you might want to smell it before you purchase it, because when you do clean with it the smell,sticks around for a,while.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This product is a must have for all families !! Great to clean everything with !! No harsh chemicals either
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.
Simple green is my absolute favorite brand! It's not overbearing like some cleaners and it does the job
Tra D.
Tra D.
I love simple green! I love that it comes in a concentrate and I can make it the strength that I need for the job! And it cleans everything!! Plus the smell is not too strong, just enough to fill your home with a clean fresh scent!
susan t.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I love simple green products. This one didn't have an over powering smell when cleaning my house. It works great and you don't have to go over and over to get stuff off. Great product.
Jaimie M.
Jaimie M.
riverside, ca
This cleaner really does clean anything. Sticky, greasy cacked on dirt comes right off with a spray quick soak and a wipe or scrub. The smell is not offensive at all and I don't worry about using it in the kitchen since its such a safe cleaner.
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Garfield Hts, OH
Simple Green is a lifesaver! It works great on our stove, and removes caked on grease easily! You can use this stuff on pretty much anything and it smells good, to boot.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
This is the best stuff ever!!!! I am not one to purchase cleaners, I try and stick to making my own. Then I saw this is non toxic!! What???? This stuff I buy in bulk!!! I have 4 teenagers and 3 play lacrosse. This cleans all the pads, shoes and the whole house. Great, I mean the best on kitchen cabinet doors. Awesome getting oil off driveways. I can not say how great this stuff is.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does this get urine smell out
Becca L.
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR
Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??