BY SIMPLE GREEN

Strong yet safe cleaner removes oil, lubricants and grime from washable surfaces. Rinses easily. Concentrated; dilutes with water. For pressure washing and steam cleaning, maintenance. Safe for food-preparation areas. Exempt from OSHA and EPA special handling and personal protection requirements for hazardous materials. Biodegradable, nontoxic, nonabrasive and nonflammable. Application: Appliances;Bathrooms;Counters;Desks;Doors;Floors;Kitchens;Shelves;Walls;Windows; Applicable Material: Cement;Ceramic;Concrete;Fiberglass;Metal;Plastic;Stone. ~ Includes six bottles of cleaner/deodorizer.SMP14010. 14010. Simple Green Simple Green All-purpose Industrial Cleaner/degreaser, Lemon, 1gal Bottle. see more...

• Does this get urine smell out 6 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??4 Answers
Martha B.
Martha B.
This is gear stuff. I swear by it. It cleans everything. Leather, plastic, brick, anything! I dilute it for cleaning walls, furniture surfaces and full strength for my grill outside.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
I use this product on the floors and it makes the room smell great and actually works great it's also great on stains which helps when you have animals and kids
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Best place to find this Home Depot , good price! This is a very versatile cleaner, from laundry stains to floors this has great cleaning power!
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
I have used this for a while now and it works pretty well on just about everything. I've used it on many surfaces. The price is reasonable.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Definitely worth the money it's safe to use and can be used on any surface and in any room to clean up a mess. Definitely my go-to cleaner
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
A good product.not my choice if i havr to pay for it. But if you by earth friendly products this is a great brand to choose from
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
IS GOOD! HOWEVER I USED IT TWICE ALL THE TIME TO MAKE EVERYTHING SPARKLING CLEAN LOL. SINCE I'M A MOM TO BE AN I HAVE PETS
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Pentwater, MI
This cleaner is amazing at cleaning basically everything. I use it to clean my counters and mop my floors.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
I have used this to clean floors and counter tops. It works really good on any tough spots you might have.
misty s.
misty s.
Huntington, WV
great price and great product! smells good. something I will continue to use
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does this get urine smell out
Becca L.
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR
Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??