BY SIMPLE GREEN

Strong yet safe cleaner removes oil, lubricants and grime from washable surfaces. Rinses easily. Concentrated; dilutes with water. For pressure washing and steam cleaning, maintenance. Safe for food-preparation areas. Exempt from OSHA and EPA special handling and personal protection requirements for hazardous materials. Biodegradable, nontoxic, nonabrasive and nonflammable. Application: Appliances;Bathrooms;Counters;Desks;Doors;Floors;Kitchens;Shelves;Walls;Windows; Applicable Material: Cement;Ceramic;Concrete;Fiberglass;Metal;Plastic;Stone. ~ Includes six bottles of cleaner/deodorizer.SMP14010. 14010. Simple Green Simple Green All-purpose Industrial Cleaner/degreaser, Lemon, 1gal Bottle. see more...

• Does this get urine smell out 6 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utens...4 Answers
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
This. Stuff is great. Use it at the dental office I work for, have used it to clean my interior of my car and it worked great and SUPER fast to clean up dried up sticky soda. The only thing is I don't like the smell 😷
Ramiza R.
I love this stuff! It's so hard to find a cleaner you're not afraid to use anymore because of all the chemicals. This stuff gets the job done and doesn't have an unpleasant smell. I would recommend.
Montan E.
Piqua, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am in love with this cleaner i use on just about everything. They also have a non toxic one as well that is also wonderful. It is one of the only cleaners okay to.use while you are pregnant
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I love simple green products. This one didn't have an over powering smell when cleaning my house. It works great and you don't have to go over and over to get stuff off. Great product.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
My husband swears by this ,just need to dilute this with water.Cleans floors really well and also my husband uses it after he works on his car.Great price and works great smell fresh.
Martha B.
This is gear stuff. I swear by it. It cleans everything. Leather, plastic, brick, anything! I dilute it for cleaning walls, furniture surfaces and full strength for my grill outside.
Jaimie M.
riverside, ca
This cleaner really does clean anything. Sticky, greasy cacked on dirt comes right off with a spray quick soak and a wipe or scrub. The smell is not offensive at all and I don't worry about using it in the kitchen since its such a safe cleaner.
Tra D.
I love simple green! I love that it comes in a concentrate and I can make it the strength that I need for the job! And it cleans everything!! Plus the smell is not too strong, just enough to fill your home with a clean fresh scent!
Stephanie I.
Cleveland, OH
Simple Green is a lifesaver! It works great on our stove, and removes caked on grease easily! You can use this stuff on pretty much anything and it smells good, to boot.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
I use this product on the floors and it makes the room smell great and actually works great it's also great on stains which helps when you have animals and kids
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does this get urine smell out
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR
Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??