BY SIMPLE GREEN

Strong yet safe cleaner removes oil, lubricants and grime from washable surfaces. Rinses easily. Concentrated; dilutes with water. For pressure washing and steam cleaning, maintenance. Safe for food-preparation areas. Exempt from OSHA and EPA special handling and personal protection requirements for hazardous materials. Biodegradable, nontoxic, nonabrasive and nonflammable. Application: Appliances;Bathrooms;Counters;Desks;Doors;Floors;Kitchens;Shelves;Walls;Windows; Applicable Material: Cement;Ceramic;Concrete;Fiberglass;Metal;Plastic;Stone. ~ Includes six bottles of cleaner/deodorizer.SMP14010. 14010. Simple Green Simple Green All-purpose Industrial Cleaner/degreaser, Lemon, 1gal Bottle. see more...

• Does this get urine smell out 6 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??4 Answers
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This is an awesome product. I use this to scrub my floors. It helps soften the sticky stuff that my kids drop on the floor. Its also good to use on greasy surfaces. It's very affordable and i would reccommend this product.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Have used this simple green many times through out my life for many diff rent things like counters in the kitchen, or bathroom, also the bathtub, the toilet, spots on my carpet etc... it cleans everything really well and this product is very inexpensive but the smell of it, I just don't like the smell. It smells like a weird mint like, I'm not ever sure how to describe it. I recommend this product because it cleans well, but you might want to smell it before you purchase it, because when you do clean with it the smell,sticks around for a,while.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
One of my all around go to products ! Simple Green, simply put, is amazing ! And you can purchase this concentrated huge canister at any home improvement store or Walmart for just $10.00 ! Simple Green can be used for all your in-home cleaning needs & surfaces. It can be used & works very effectively at cleaning laundry/carpets, removing black mold & a lot of people may not know it is also safe, in that it is non-toxic ! For those that love-own dogs, it also can be & is widely used at improving your pooches coarse hair when sprayed onto your dog while brushing the product throughout & leaving on for a few minutes to set in, while dog is attended. By this use, it gently can serve effective at removing odors of hair/skin & once thoroughly rinsed off by water/hose, once dry your pooch will experience an improved appearance of their coat w/ the difference you will see of more sheen/shine, softness felt by your touch&truly works as a conditioner for their coat.Results can vary-may take 2-3 sep. tries.
Mandy R.
This is the best stuff ever!!!! I am not one to purchase cleaners, I try and stick to making my own. Then I saw this is non toxic!! What???? This stuff I buy in bulk!!! I have 4 teenagers and 3 play lacrosse. This cleans all the pads, shoes and the whole house. Great, I mean the best on kitchen cabinet doors. Awesome getting oil off driveways. I can not say how great this stuff is.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This is one of the few cleaners I will buy, and I have been using it for years now. It does a fantastic job at actually cleaning. And I love that its non toxic so I don't have to worry about using it around my pets and in areas where food will be prepared.
Alli M.
Simple Green is nontoxic. It is safe for pets and animals. Best part, it really works! It cuts grease as well as a toxic cleaner. I use this to wash my car. It cuts the street grime and removes bugs easily. Smells great and not harsh for your hands. I buy mine at Costco.
Lauren S.
Grizzly Flats, CA
Hands down the best all purpose cleaner you could ever buy. The product lasts forever so it is very valuable at the price point. The scent is fresh and piney, but since it is a natural product, it doesn't have a chemical scent to it at all.
Nicole P.
Simple green is a great product! I use it in the home for floors, bathrooms, even kitchen! My hubby uses it in garage, car, ect. It's malls nice. We purchase from home improvement store! I would highly recommend this cleaner!
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
I like to go the all natural route most times but sometimes you just need something with some power! My whole family uses simple green when we clean out our garage and even when we wash our Jeep! This stuff is amazing!
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Best cleaner product and laundry/stain remover out there! If you buy the gallon jug it will last your forever. I love the way it smells and the scent lingers. Def worth the money. Can be purchased anywhere which is a plus.
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
Does this get urine smell out
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR
Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??