BY SIMPLE GREEN

Strong yet safe cleaner removes oil, lubricants and grime from washable surfaces. Rinses easily. Concentrated; dilutes with water. For pressure washing and steam cleaning, maintenance. Safe for food-preparation areas. Exempt from OSHA and EPA special handling and personal protection requirements for hazardous materials. Biodegradable, nontoxic, nonabrasive and nonflammable. Application: Appliances;Bathrooms;Counters;Desks;Doors;Floors;Kitchens;Shelves;Walls;Windows; Applicable Material: Cement;Ceramic;Concrete;Fiberglass;Metal;Plastic;Stone. ~ Includes six bottles of cleaner/deodorizer.SMP14010. 14010. Simple Green Simple Green All-purpose Industrial Cleaner/degreaser, Lemon, 1gal Bottle. see more...

• Does this get urine smell out 6 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??4 Answers
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
One of my all around go to products ! Simple Green, simply put, is amazing ! And you can purchase this concentrated huge canister at any home improvement store or Walmart for just $10.00 ! Simple Green can be used for all your in-home cleaning needs & surfaces. It can be used & works very effectively at cleaning laundry/carpets, removing black mold & a lot of people may not know it is also safe, in that it is non-toxic ! For those that love-own dogs, it also can be & is widely used at improving your pooches coarse hair when sprayed onto your dog while brushing the product throughout & leaving on for a few minutes to set in, while dog is attended. By this use, it gently can serve effective at removing odors of hair/skin & once thoroughly rinsed off by water/hose, once dry your pooch will experience an improved appearance of their coat w/ the difference you will see of more sheen/shine, softness felt by your touch&truly works as a conditioner for their coat.Results can vary-may take 2-3 sep. tries.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Mega Parent Expert
Simple Green is nontoxic. It is safe for pets and animals. Best part, it really works! It cuts grease as well as a toxic cleaner. I use this to wash my car. It cuts the street grime and removes bugs easily. Smells great and not harsh for your hands. I buy mine at Costco.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Grizzly Flats, CA
Hands down the best all purpose cleaner you could ever buy. The product lasts forever so it is very valuable at the price point. The scent is fresh and piney, but since it is a natural product, it doesn't have a chemical scent to it at all.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Simple green is a great product! I use it in the home for floors, bathrooms, even kitchen! My hubby uses it in garage, car, ect. It's malls nice. We purchase from home improvement store! I would highly recommend this cleaner!
Joey S.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Best cleaner product and laundry/stain remover out there! If you buy the gallon jug it will last your forever. I love the way it smells and the scent lingers. Def worth the money. Can be purchased anywhere which is a plus.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
I like to go the all natural route most times but sometimes you just need something with some power! My whole family uses simple green when we clean out our garage and even when we wash our Jeep! This stuff is amazing!
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
This. Stuff is great. Use it at the dental office I work for, have used it to clean my interior of my car and it worked great and SUPER fast to clean up dried up sticky soda. The only thing is I don't like the smell ūüė∑
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
I love this stuff! It's so hard to find a cleaner you're not afraid to use anymore because of all the chemicals. This stuff gets the job done and doesn't have an unpleasant smell. I would recommend.
Montana E.
Montana E.
Piqua, OH
I am in love with this cleaner i use on just about everything. They also have a non toxic one as well that is also wonderful. It is one of the only cleaners okay to.use while you are pregnant
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
My husband swears by this ,just need to dilute this with water.Cleans floors really well and also my husband uses it after he works on his car.Great price and works great smell fresh.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does this get urine smell out
Becca L.
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR
Is this safe to use on eating/ drinking dishes& utensils??