Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrated

by Simple Green

Simple Green® Concentrated All-Purpose Cleaner.
Non-toxic & biodegradable formula.
Good Housekeeping. Since 1909.
Limited warranty to consumers.
Replacement or refund if defective.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrated!
Cordova, TN
One of my friends recommended simple green for me and at that point I have actually never heard of the company/cleaning product. I found it at my local Home Depot and they were running a sale on the regular spray bottle and concentrated liquid in a gallon jug for $5, so of course I got it to try it out. I’m so glad I did because it has become one of my all time favorite cleaning products ever. I’m able to wipe down everything with it ranging from glass to the stove and oven, to the sinks, countertops in the kitchen and in the bathrooms, even the toilets and bathtubs. It gets all the messes up. Cuts through grease immediately.
Los Angeles
Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrated uploaded by Emma M.
Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrated uploaded by Emma M.
Best cleaner in my cleaning supplies. Every housewife should keep this as a staple. I use it to clean my kitchen counter and stove everyday. I highly recommend this product. It has a fresh smell. Safe for dogs and kids.Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrated
Nolensville, TN
Simple Green is one of my favorite safe, all purpose cleaners out there! Additionally, it is concentrated and easy to use. Smells great and cleans up almost anything! Safe to use around kids & animals. Highly recommend!
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is another one of my go to cleaners, I'm no too much a fan of this scent but it cleans really good , I use it to clean all over the house
Kansas City, MO
I feel confident using this spray in my kitchen, bathroom and for odd messes around the house knowing the natural ingredients are safe for use around my baby and dogs. It does an excellent job cutting grease in the kitchen!! We accidentally bought the concentrated version but have liked the ability to refill our empty bottles with more cleaner!
Wichita, KS
This stuff is amazing. You can use it with or without diluting it. I use it on all my surfaces when cleaning. It gets some of the nastiest stuff off. It smells great and is non toxic. The cost is decent and ill continue to buy this product and use it in my house.
Best cleaning product. Safe around children and pets works on all surfaces. Cleans but is miild. Similar products don’t compare
Bastrop, TX
Good product. I buy this so I can refill it. I use it in everything. Works on all my surfaces. Buy it and I know you will like it. Comes in lavender too.
Cleans super well, I don’t like the smell but it doesn’t last long after using unlike other scented sprays. Gets grime up quick with out much elbow grease.
This cleaner really does a great job of cleaning away grease and grime. I can use this knowing that my pets won't be harmed if I use this around them.

Looking for your answer?