Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Ashley W.

BY SIMPLE GREEN

Leeann M.
This has been a great all purpose cleaner for my husband’s dog business! He mops the floor with this and it cleans very quickly. The smell is however very strong and overpowering at times. It’s not a bad price. I would recommend it only to people to can handle smells from cleaners.
Samantha C.
Felton, DE
Okay the scent is strong and nasty, but other than that this is my second favorites all purpose cleaner.  The chemicals are not harmful and that is great for households with pets and families.  This was great to use in my dormitory I can afford it and I got it at Walmart.  I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
This stuff is STRONG in cleaning power and smell. The installer for our glass shower recommended this product to prevent soap scum and mildew buildup. For the glass shower, we dilute one part Simple Green solution with one part water. We use it on the glass panel every other week and they look great so far. I also use this to clean literally everything from shower tiles to kitchen sinks. We also have a Blue Star range with cast iron burners that get really greasy. I pour one cup of Simple Green into the kitchen sick, fill it with water and soak the cast iron in the solution. Soaking the cast iron in this product really breaks up the grease.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
This is a really good all purpose cleaner. There's no unsafe chemicals because everything is organic and has no harmful chemicals in it. You might not find this at every store but they definitely have them online.
Bailey R.
San Antonio, TX
I heard this cleans very well, especially tubs and showers. I was also very happy with the fact that it's non toxic, as I have small children. I will have to try it on my tub to rate its effectiveness but after one use on the counter, I am NOT impressed with the smell. It smells very industrial. I would prefer no scent or a clean scent.
Victoria W.
This stuff is the best! It cleans anything and doesn't smell too harsh (especially if you cut it with some water). It is great for cleaning the whole house. I love it.
Ashley W.
Elizabeth City, NC
This is by far my favorite cleaning product !! It is very concentrated so gets deep down dirt, I can use it anywhere in my house! And it is non toxic which makes me feel good with kids and animals always around!
Claudia T.
Ive been using this since i was a kid to clean. It cleans everything. And is safe for the environment. In a spray or in a bucket it just works
Sash N.
Auckland
Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner works very well when it comes to taking care of tough jobs. I have used Simple Green to clean things such as: countertop, stovetop, walls to get rid of grease, also to remove stains out of carpets. Does a fantastic job removing food stains and dirt.
I would recommend this product because it removes tough stains and like the bottle says it is a all purpose cleaner.

back