BY SIMPLE GREEN

Features: This concentrated formula eliminates the need for all those specialized cleaners Its strong enough to degrease an automobile engine, yet gentle enough to remove stains from fine fabrics Automotive applications use on wheels, tires, tools, bumpers, plastic, aluminum, vinyl tops, floor mats, carpeting, upholstery and camper shells Household applications use on ovens, showers, counter tops, appliances, stainless steel, laundry as a presoak, ink, blood, wine, grass, and pet stains Non-toxic and biodegradable What's In The Box: Simple Green 13014 All-Purpose Cleaner - 67 Oz. see more...

Ashley B.
houston, TX
I feel better about using this cleaner with my son around. He is Amadeus rolling around the floors. I have sensitive skin and harsh chemicals in other cleaners dry my hands out. Plus, it has a nice fresh scent to it.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I like this product especially when cleaning in the kitchen! It smells good, and I feel better about using it around my son and pets since it is non-toxic and has not chemical smell.
Sarah J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dilute this bad boy down and it lasts for moths, cleaning the kitchen, bathroom and more, one and done use on all surfaces and grime
Anjoli M.
Ephrata
Simple green smells great and it really gets my white floors clean. Doesn't smell harsh and I believe it's safe on all surfaces.
Michelle L.
I like how this product is safe around kids and pets. The smell is not strong either it's actually quite nice
Teresa R.
I like this product. Its perfect for when I'm cleaning the house and it doesn't have any harsh chemicals.
Andreea A.
London
I don't understand what is happening with the app , because I'm at the skincare snap and I was trying to find a product Simple Spotless Skin Face Wash , and the bound me to review something else ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... some of you did have this kind of issues?
Luisa V.
Victoria BC
Best cleaning product I have ever used!!! It's economical. It works like magic, it's multipurpose, and its environmentally friendly. It can remove tough stains and Grease. I bought it at Cotsco but they don't sell it anymore so I buy it at a hardware store!