BY SIMPLE GREEN

Features: This concentrated formula eliminates the need for all those specialized cleaners Its strong enough to degrease an automobile engine, yet gentle enough to remove stains from fine fabrics Automotive applications use on wheels, tires, tools, bumpers, plastic, aluminum, vinyl tops, floor mats, carpeting, upholstery and camper shells Household applications use on ovens, showers, counter tops, appliances, stainless steel, laundry as a presoak, ink, blood, wine, grass and pet stains Non-toxic and biodegradable Trigger spray 24 oz What's In The Box: Simple Green 13013 All Purpose Cleaner - 24 oz. see more...

• What are your favorite uses for simple green?1 Answers
Chelsea P.
Simple Green is a product that has been used in my home since before I can remember. My mother and grandmother before me used it, and now I use it still today. Tried and true... just need some good ventilation because the smell is very strong.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
I used to use this product several years ago, and it was effective. It seems that mist of the major brands offer similar products.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
This is the main cleaners I use in my house. Its non toxicand has a safety sprayhead. Its smells so godod, no strong chemical smell. Its concentrated so you can get alot of uses out of this bottle. The clean strength is no joke, it even got coffee stains out of my rug that other cleaners couldn't get.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
What are your favorite uses for simple green?