Simple® Foaming Cleanser

Our Foaming Cleanser is a perfect blend of skin loving ingredients and Pro-Vitamin B5 to remove impurities and remaining traces of makeup. Your skin will feel cleansed, refreshed and moisturized. Perfect even for sensitive skin.

is this good for combination skin Simple® Foaming Cleanser ?
How often should you use this cleanser? Daily? Two times per week?
Would this product work tell to reduce spots and irritation ?
Start your review of Simple® Foaming Cleanser!
Product Highlights
The whole line of Simple is gentle on very sensitive skin,especially the foaming cleanser. I generally have to use products designed for babies because my skin is so sensitive to everything. I had a coupon so I figured I'd try it. Expected the worst but that was not the case. Now I can clean my face without smelling like baby products. Woohoo!in reviews
this face wash would get an "a" but before I finished the bottle, the face wash started to smell moldy.in reviews
Kailin K.
Spring Valley, CA
Simple® Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Kailin K.
Hypersensitive and dry skin favorite~ This has been one of my go to Simple Kind to Skin favorites for three years. I switch between this and the Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash - 5 fl oz depending on how dry I am feeling. It works great with my facial cleansing brush. It is fragrance free and gentle on all skin (TMI: it works when you have to keep with PH based products on your lady parts too). Extremely happy with this product and the Simple Kind to Skin line!
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Simple® Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Lao P.
Purchased at: CVS
This foaming the perfect pure cleanser for my skincare. It has very nice packaging and I love the way that it feels natural on my skin. Makes my face feels smooth afterwards. I am a repeat user and this is so perfect for my family. I love it. And so happy with this product.
Jessica R.
Martinsburg
I love this cleanser. It gets rid of everything on my face after a stress filled day and leaves my skin feeling nice clean and dewy.
Alex G.
If you are looking for a good gentle foaming cleanser for all skin types, here is your jack pot. It doesn't dry out your skin and its very easy to use. It almost makes you want to wash you face more its so easy. No hassle with making sure that you get all the goop off in all the hard to reach places. This washes away easily. Ideal, for adolescents or tweens just staring out in a skin care regimen.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Simple foaming cleanser is one that always left my face feeling clean. The lather it made was nice. The scent was mild. I would make sure to keep extra in the house. But all of a sudden I started getting a red roughness from it and had to stop using it.
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
I have really sensitive skin and this is the only face wash I can use without it hurting my face. It's reasonable priced and doesn't have super harsh chemicals like so many other face washes. During the winter, I do need to use a moisturizer after this or my face is a little too dry.
Pamela Portia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great foaming cleanser! Easy to use and my girls and neices use it too! It's gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Zyrel H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this cleanser. It is very gentle on the skin and really cleanses it. If you break out from hard cleansers I highly recommend this because it is amazing.
Sarah C.
Churchville, NY
Soft and gentle face wash doesn't dry out your skin but also didn't clear up my skin very much! Very affordable but not completely impressed
Natasha Z.
Long Beach, CA
The foaming really gives my face the feeling of a deep cleanse and I love the minimalistic cleanser a lot
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tiyanah C.
uk
il y a 2 ans
Paige G. il y a 2 ans
Yes it doesn’t make me break out due to not having a lot of ingredients in it, it is safe for any type of skins