Simple® Foaming Cleanser

Our Foaming Cleanser is a perfect blend of skin-loving ingredients and Pro-Vitamin B5 to remove impurities and remaining traces of makeup. Your skin will feel cleansed, refreshed and moisturized. Perfect even for sensitive skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simple® Foaming Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
KAI M.
philadelphia, PA
Simple® Foaming Cleanser uploaded by KAI M.
this is specifically for the Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash ; AMAZING. I have sensitive skin, I get hives; redness, itchiness very easily from ingredients so I am extremely picky with what I use; this is gentle, lightly foaming, leaves my skin feeling soft & CLEAN, so soft that I can wash my face & not need to moisturize after. I love.
Jamila M.
london
I am telling you this is one of the best cleansers I’ve used with my facial cleansing kit it is amazing it helps your skin and cleanses it I would definitely recommend this product and would purchase this product again but remember too not use this more than once a day as it can cause over stripping the skin but trust me you will have clear skin

Looking for your answer?