BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
Versailles, KY
A great facial scrub to have in your cabinet for the price! The scrub is not harsh at all, which is nice, but I also didn't feel like it was quite aggressive enough at exfoliating my skin. As long as you use this in conjunction with another exfoliator, I think you will be pleased.
Evelyn W.
I liked this product a lot. It's very gentle. I typically have pretty sensitive skin, but this didn't cause and burning or anything. Glad I tried it! Not sure on the price of this, but I would recommend trying it for sensitive skin!
Suzanne A.
I love the entire line of Simple skincare products. While I don't have extremely sensitive skin, I love how gentle all Simple products are on my skin. While the smell of this facial scrub is not my favorite scent, it can easily be overlooked. This product left my face feeling very clean, and amazingly soft, after using it.
Karla W.
San Antonio, TX
I have very sensitive skin, and sometimes some products who are aimed towards people with sensitive skin still irritate my skin but this does not! I love Simple, and especially this exfolliator. It doesn't really have a scent, and will leave your face looking so flawless.
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
I give this product a four-star rating because overall it really is a good facial scrub. of course since its for sensitive skin its a gentle wash but i always recommend following up with a cream or moisturizer. i would definitely recommend this product to others.
ashley s.
Gahanna, OH
I was really hoping this would have more texture for exfoliating but it does not quite live up to what I had heard. It’s too gentle. In addition it has an unpleasant smell. I know that it’s free of chemicals but there has to be another way to make it not smell so bad..
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
This is my favorite gentle exfoliating scrub. I use it every time I'm going to apply makeup, because it helps remove the dead skin. It's really nice compared to other facial scrubs I've used simply because it doesn't hurt to use
Rebecca G.
Wurtsboro, NY
I love the simplicity of the Simple Facial Scrub. I use this in the shower a couple times a week in addition to some of my other Simple facial cleansers. It works well to get the grime off and give my face a clean base.  Affordable and worth the price!
Alayna T.
Batavia, NY
I love scrubs. This one has saved me. It's microbeads are not too big and not too small so they scrap away at the dirt and grossness, and it clears the skin. This is a great product to partner with their makeup remover and face cleanser wipes, amazing
Amanda S.
I totally love this facial scrub so much.  It's affordable as well as it smells good and it makes me want to use it again.  I have oily acne prone skin so it works well for that so I'll keep buying it.  I would recommend it to everyone!  Great price easy to find
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.