BY SIMPLE #37 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Linsey W.
I have been using this face wash for awhile now and I do enjoy it. I bought mine from target and have seen at drugstores. I enjoy the packaging and it is soft on my face. The smell is not the best but I do like this product and have repurchased multiple times
Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
Simple has a great line of face cleaners this one works great no strong weird scent leaves face really clean can be bought at all drug stores and retail stores so its available whenever needed great value for the price not too big or small over all great stuff
Kimberly A.
Granite Shoals TX
Not the best facial cleanser I have used. Didn't really notice any difference in my skin. Especially with acne prone skin. I would not recommend this product. Only thing good about it is the ingridients are really simple. But boy a good product overall.
Lenz P.
Cottonwood, CA
When I was in Germany I have acne vulgaris I feel so depressed but a friend of mine give this Simple facial scrub and it works like a miracle. my suffering has ended I'm as happy as can be and been recommending it to my friend and  family I even buy it for them.
Marlie S.
I really liked using this facial scrub from Simple. It scrubbed my face well and left it feeling soft. However, it wasn't too harsh at all.  The packaging is nice and it travels nicely as well. I will definitely be buying this product in the future.
Taylor S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have sensitive skin that is acne prone. This facial scrub does not irritate my skin in the least bit! I really enjoy how it is fragrance-free and has no harsh chemicals. It is simple and gets the job done without any issues. Will continue to purchase!
Lindsey C.
Knoxville, TN
Being allergic to many dyes and scents, the simple brand was so gentle for my skin. The exfoliators are also super small and leave the skin feeling clean and smooth. It is my favorite facial wash to use regularly and I would recommend it over others.
Claire F.
I don't really care for "scrubs" but this one isn't to 'chemically' so I don't mind it. It's inexpensive and easy to find at grocery stores and drugstores. Didn't leave a dry or cakey feeling after so I would recommend it to friends. Very easy to use
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I can not stand this product. The smell is horrible and the product has caused me to break out more than any other product I've ever used. The non-scrub soap from Simple is way better and doesn't have such a horrid smell to it. I do NOT recommend.
Rachael B.
Pittsburgh
Best facial scrub ever. Love this facial scrub so much. Not disappointed at all. Not one bit. Very effective especially when I got it from the local drug store. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.