BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
I totally love this facial scrub so much.  It's affordable as well as it smells good and it makes me want to use it again.  I have oily acne prone skin so it works well for that so I'll keep buying it.  I would recommend it to everyone!  Great price easy to find
Alayna T.
Batavia, NY
I love scrubs. This one has saved me. It's microbeads are not too big and not too small so they scrap away at the dirt and grossness, and it clears the skin. This is a great product to partner with their makeup remover and face cleanser wipes, amazing
Kristie H.
Westminster, CA
This facial scrub was quite average! It does have tiny beads in it which helps with the exfoliating but I saw no major improvements in my skin. It helped clean my face of oils. Because it is a drug store product, it was cheaper and just finished the job.
Emma K.
The Simple Facial Scrub is great because it exfoliates without being overly rough on the skin. Over exfoliation can cause skin to break out more. I love the clean feel that I am left with after using this product.
Josephine G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this product!! I have been having bad luck from using different products. My face has become so sensitive. I use this product twice a week and it leaves my face smooth and doesn't irritate it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Hasina D.
Preston, Lancashire
This is a great facial wash to use in the mornings to give you a refreshing and clean feel. Looks great in your bathroom and is a very gentle product to use on your face. I would purchase the product again.
Belanna C.
Newport News, VA
This is one of my favorite products I've ever tried. It gets my skin so clean and feeling amazing. It's not too rough like other scrubs which is nice too. It's also very affordable I get mine from Walmart.
Aonna J.
East Chicago, IN
It's ok to use a couple times a week my faces feels great immediately after I use it then the next day my day looks like it hasn't been exfoliated. I won't repurchase it because I didn't see any results that made it worth purchasing again.
Maggie B.
Simple Facial Scrub is a nice drugstore facial scrub that is priced well and is non-irritating. When I want something budget friendly, non irritating, and effective, I always, always turn to Simple Skin Care! Their products are wonderful!
Cassandra Q.
Warren, OH
This product is good for a person that has basic skin that may be sensitive to perfumes. This isn't for someone that has heavy dry patches or skin problem areas. I don't think I will buy this again.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.