BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Dawn W.
upper coverdale, NB
I love the feel this has when washing face with it. I have used this many times as my go to.
Lizzie T.
Left face feeling sore and rough not for sensitive skin red face after use wasn't impressed
Georgia P.
Wiltshire
Love love love. perfect for my skin, surprisingly affordable. Literally use this everyday.
Koli U.
I use this everyday as my daily cleanser, the whole range is amaizing for all skin types!
Sophie H.
Gloucester , Gloucestershire
Really nice, leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed - it is a lovely product !!!!!!!!
Kaiya B.
Brilliant scrub very chemical free and clears my skin within a week or two.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.