BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Aimee H.
Good product. Use quite a lot, very effective and lasts a long time and a little bit goes a long way.
Anna H.
I love this it's so cheap and easy to use x work for my sensitive skin and makes my skin feel fresh
Liv B.
I like this product however I found better ones as I didn't see many results using this product
Zoe R.
Regina, Saskatchewan
I got this once and used it a few times, it makes your skin feel super tight and dry afterwards
Kamaladai R.
Simple Facial Scrub is the BEST. Its great for sensitive skin like mines. It works wonderful
Dawn W.
UPPER COVERDALE, NB
I love the feel this has when washing face with it. I have used this many times as my go to.
Jacqui S.
Peterborough, Ontario
I enjoy this scrub. I use it once a week. It smells nice and not overly scented by perfumes.
Lizzie T.
Left face feeling sore and rough not for sensitive skin red face after use wasn't impressed
Georgia P.
Wiltshire
Love love love. perfect for my skin, surprisingly affordable. Literally use this everyday.
Koli U.
I use this everyday as my daily cleanser, the whole range is amaizing for all skin types!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.