BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Haley J.
The exfoliation is very fine. I personally prefer bigger pieces of exfoliating material, making it more course.
Ashlee P.
My holy grail of facial cleansers! I love the whole simple line! Its gentle on the skin and doesnt dry it out.
Geraldine  B.
Malaysia
Best cleanser I've ever purchased. Quite gentle on the skin and does the work! I'm on my 5th bottle already.
Annie-Rose B.
Good fave wash if you just want to clean your skin, would recommend for treating any breakouts or blackheads.
Micah G.
I love this scrub so much. It works better than any I have ever used. It leaves your skin smooth and healthy.
Amy J.
This facial scrub helps remove dead skin and sooth spots incredibly well, I would recommend it to everyone!
Victoria W.
London
Foams up nicely.
No oder.
Removes make up with ease.
Leaves skin soft and hydrated and like it can breath
Toni H.
birmingham
Feels lovely after youve taken all your make up off. The price is relatively cheap so more affordable.
nevada o.
This makes my face so refreshed and feeling soft and smooth after washing i rate this product 5 stars.
Zeenat H.
Facial scrub is the best to use every morning I love using this scrub it is the best and very cooling
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.