BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Kylar J.
London
i like that the scrub isn't too harsh on the skin and it makes my skin look super soft I really like it i use it every other day
Sarah S.
Love this scrub. It's nice and gentle but gets the job done! I also use it on my hands to leave them looking smoothr and younger
Leanne L.
Tonypandy
Really good after you done a work out or been for a run really help your skin from breaking out and makes it feel really clean
Nicole l.
BIRMINGHAM
Its an alright facial scrub for in the morning but if you have sensitive skin it can dry your face out and make it feel tight
Jenny K.
After usinng this ,my skin feel clean and moisturized, it is truly a refreshing feeling. I would recommend this to anyone!!
desi b.
Not very good. Skin felt clean after but this was followed by several not very nice break outs. So I am not a massive fan.
Rachel S.
Caerphilly
Great product. Completely unscented, gentle enough for daily use, it really cleanses deeply. Would definitely repurchase
Devi M.
London
Great face scrub it's gentle on the skin and removes all the dead skin cells. Makes my face feel smooth afterwards too 👍🏼
Christiana A.
Abuja
One of the best facial scrubs I have ever used. It's easy on the skin,  not too harsh. Always leaves me feeling refreshed
Drea A.
Milton, ON
This facial scrub is really gentle on the skin it's a gel texture which is nice. It also goes well with the simple toner
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.