BY SIMPLE #37 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Aida ✨.
London
It cleaned my face but didn't really do anything special to make me want to re purchase it. I feel like it made me more prone to break outs
Brianne L.
A nice fine scrub that gently exfoliates the skin. It's not ruff which I really like but revives skin so you're ready to face the day!
Giselle F.
Gentle to use everyday. Mild scent but really nice. Recently discovered local drugstore no longer carries this product. Discontinued?!
ruth c.
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
brilliant product, foams up nicely to deeply cleanse the skin and get rid of any impurities. smells great and contains natural products
Isabella F.
Works great on my sensitive combinational skin. Isn't scratchy but still exfoliates and leaves my skin looking brighter and smoother.
Ri S.
LOVE THE SIMPLE RANGEi mist have all of there cleansing creams however this is one of my favourites. Works a dream and smells great!!
oishika k.
dhaka, dhaka
I just started to use these brands..it was quite popular................................................and its really working for me
Jessica M.
Belleville , ON
Love all simple products. This scrub is amazing. It cleanses and exfoliates however I do think their products are a little pricey.
Gloria K.
This product is very gentle and deep cleans my skin I really liked it and by the time I fished the bottle, my skin looked cleated.
Sarah S.
Love this scrub. It's nice and gentle but gets the job done! I also use it on my hands to leave them looking smoothr and younger
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.