BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Abbie H.
Clacton-on-Sea
I Noticed I couldn’t see many blackheads and my skin is very sensitive and I was worried I would flare up but it was cool on my skin and was easy to use
Tjen Q.
This product is very gentle on the skin and exfoliate the dead skin on my face well. Not harsh on the skin at all and able to use for quite a long time.
Chelsey M.
Basildon
Love this facial scrub, I have been a long time user and would highly reccomed. Always leaves my skin feeling amazing and is perfect for sensitive skin.
Emily R.
I use this in the shower twice and week and find it gentle and lovely on my skin. The scent isn't too much and the scrub isn't overly harsh or drying.
Kristina O.
Slough
I love simple products. Really nice to your skin and really good prices. I've used this in and off for the whole of the time I've looked after my skin.
Katie H.
I love this product I use it everyday it is great for your face and provides the minerals and nutrients your face requires. I recommend it to everyone
Kerry M.
Adrian Terrace, Rochdale
 Lovely product left face feeling fresh and revitalised! Gentle on the skin. Very impressed. Good Value for money. Try this you won't be disappointed.
Jahanara M.
Pretty good scrub but is not the best scrub for oily skin. I think it makes your skin more oily so won't recommend it to the people with oily skin.
Ravi S.
A fantastic scrub that does a first rate job, leaving skin's top layer feeling amazingly clean & exfoliated ! A good value for money product also.
Lynn M.
St, ON
I like the way it makes my skin feel nice and clean after using it!! Would recommend this for all skin types. It met my expectations for sure.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.