BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Daisy C.
Stokesdale, NC
This product genuinely leaves my face feeling clean and blemish free. It met my expectations to a t. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a daily facial gentle cleanser. I am a repeated user over the course of two whole years and it has never failed me.
Brigitte B.
I love this scrub. I was a fan of St. Ive's for most of my life until my esthetician clued me into the fact that it can actually be very damaging to sensitive skin. This is my new favorite. The scrubbies are small so it gives a polish which makes your skin feel silky smooth.
Cassie H.
This is my favorite affordable face wash, I think I've gone through at least 5 bottles of this stuff! The exfoliant is so fine it really cleans out your pores and I love the ingredients in the Simple skincare line. Will definitely repurchase this product for a 6th time.
Alexis G.
Berea
It has basically no smell and a very unevenly dispersed exfoliating grains. I would not purchase this again since it left scratches in my skin. This face scrub is not gentle. I would not recommend this to anyone. And for this face scrub not to be decent it was pricey
Jeanessa R.
Santa Clara
I've been told that I shouldn't use a face scrub every day, but in all fairness, I just use this MOST days. I have combo skin. My whole face doesn't dry out, but the parts that do can get so dry and rough. With this scrub, I can FEEL the roughness going away, AAAAALL the dead skin coming off. It may be too harsh, but my skin just feels too good to stop using this.
Reina B.
I love this product as part of my daily skin care routine. It's a great exfoliater that is gentle on your skin so it's easy to use every morning before a moisturizer. It was great at removing dead skin the next day, as well as making my face feel soft and smooth!
Emily K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this facial wash. It is not harsh, easy to use and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. The packaging is nice and easy to distinguish. I felt it was an effective product that met my expectations. I would and have purchased this wash numerous times.
Linsey W.
I have been using this face wash for awhile now and I do enjoy it. I bought mine from target and have seen at drugstores. I enjoy the packaging and it is soft on my face. The smell is not the best but I do like this product and have repurchased multiple times
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
Simple has a great line of face cleaners this one works great no strong weird scent leaves face really clean can be bought at all drug stores and retail stores so its available whenever needed great value for the price not too big or small over all great stuff
Kimberly A.
Granite Shoals TX
Not the best facial cleanser I have used. Didn't really notice any difference in my skin. Especially with acne prone skin. I would not recommend this product. Only thing good about it is the ingridients are really simple. But boy a good product overall.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.