BY SIMPLE #37 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
This scrub really gets into your skin to remove any dead skin from the top layer of tour face. It has small micro beads to help the product remove all the impurities from the day. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought it at Walmart and I would repurchase in the future.
Deborah W.
Winnipeg
This product lathers and cleanses with ease. I use the lotion on my facial scrub brush and its worth its value. It meet my expectations and soothed and cleaned every time I have used it. I have been using Simple for quite some time and am not disappointed.
eleanor d.
I love this product, I use it 1-2 a week, it's so effective not too harsh on the skin which is great, lovely scent, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean! Brilliant!
Smoothing Facial Scrub gently lifts dry, dead skin cells to help your skin look brighter and more even textured, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.
Katie and Claire J.
Leicester, ['', '', '']
Again my love for Simple is already obvious! But this product does the job. Helps make my skin feel revitalised and healthy. Not only softens my skin but cleans away any dirt. Absolutely love it.
Luci V.
I enjoy this product because it is indeed, Simple. I'm not super into facial scrubs or cleaners so this was prefect. My skin is pretty clear as it is, this scrub did a great job of removing any access make up I wasn't able to get through my face wipes.
Claudia C.
BUrnaby, BC
I found this scrub really bad, not very scrubby at all and the smell made me sick, just a really bad smell. Won't be repurchasing unles they ad a really nice scent to it
Carly J.
Ayrshire
Gentle but efficient. Great for mature skin used every two or three days in the shower. Moisturiser sinks in better without having to fight its way past a layer of dead skin
victoria p.
Love simple products as they don have an overpowering scent and do exactly what it says. This is a simple exfoliator which leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed after every use.
Rebecca G.
I have acne prone skin and I have used other Simple products before and I saw a few improvements so I thought I should try something new, but I just found that this made my skin break out more
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.