BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
This scrub really gets into your skin to remove any dead skin from the top layer of tour face. It has small micro beads to help the product remove all the impurities from the day. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought it at Walmart and I would repurchase in the future.
Alicia H.
omg the feeling of freshness is amazing, also the micro beads help clear my skin even more very effective with out the harshness on my skin great value. I'm a first time user to this product but I have used the foam cleanser also I would recommend to others to use because of its natural ingredients
Deborah W.
Winnipeg
This product lathers and cleanses with ease. I use the lotion on my facial scrub brush and its worth its value. It meet my expectations and soothed and cleaned every time I have used it. I have been using Simple for quite some time and am not disappointed.
Lizzie K.
Bicester , Oxfordshire
This cleanser is very gentle on the skin and perfect for sensitive skin types. It leaves face cleansed but with out stripping it of moisture and leaves it hydrated and soft. As this does not remove oils then I would avoid if you have oily skin or prefer a more mattifying cleanser.
Norette P.
Kerry
As someone who has sensitive skin I really liked this product. I used it after removing my makeup with the wipes. My face was left feeling soft clean and fresh. It also looked clear, I liked the way the product felt ant its packaging. I will be repurchasing as its also affordable.
eleanor d.
I love this product, I use it 1-2 a week, it's so effective not too harsh on the skin which is great, lovely scent, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean! Brilliant!
Smoothing Facial Scrub gently lifts dry, dead skin cells to help your skin look brighter and more even textured, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.
Janelle K.
Dunsborough
It´s great! Does the job I expect it to do. Leaves my skin clean and soft after using. I have a sensitive skin, so I am more than happy that it fits me so well. Everybody in my household started using it after I showed it to them. I will definitely buy it again!
Princess E.
i love this product because it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals or parabens which are very bad for my sensitive skin. i always appreciate when my products are semi healthy haha it’s a good scrub and i recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin
Shannon A.
lee avenue, Glasgow
Very gentle on the skin and simple as it reads. Very good value for money and it is still great. It’s perfect for sensitive skin. I bought it from Superdrug however you can buy it at most drugstores. I would definitely buy it again.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.