BY SIMPLE #58 in Face Scrubs

Lauren A.
My apsalute go to facial scrub. I use it in the morning/ night and to take off my make up. My face feels thoroughly clean and smooth after I've used it. I have a uneven skin tone at times and I feel this product does not make it flare up at all. I Highley recommend!
Casey H.
Heywood, Lancs
I love the Simple brand as I have sensitive skin and I know the product is caring for my skin. This product is easy to use and suds up nicely. I feel clean and fresh after using and is is definitely one of my essentials.
Tania B.
Riviere, QC
Une autre gamme de produit qui est vraiment trop bien pour le visage.

Que vous ayez ou pas la peau sensible vous pouvez l’utiliser.

Ils n’agresse pas votre visage au contraire. Vous avez la peau aussi doux que les fesses d’un enfant.
Daniella T.
I do like this scrub but I wouldn’t use it often, only maybe once a week or every other week. It’s available nearly everywhere. It’s good but I have very sensitive skin and it makes me feel sore and a bit red.
Dora T.
Like it. It does what it supposed to do. Leaves my skin smooth but a bit dry. I need a good moisturiser immediately after this, but other then that it cleans my skin perfectly.
Amy M.
Tulip way , Clacton on sea
Great facial scrub that’s not too harsh on the skin and really helps buff off any dry flakey skin. This is really nice as some scrubs leave my skin feeling sensitive. Would definitely purchase again!
Stefanie J.
The clue is in the title, this is a simple face wash nothing amazing to be fair this belonged to my niece and I had just ran out of mine, will not be running out to purchase my own
Siân B.
Wigan
I have quite visible blackheads, especially on my nose, but this and a facial buffing pad whilst in the shower has done wonders for getting rid of them! Definitely recommend
Caitlin M.
KILMARNOCK
Most gentle scrub ever leaves face super soft but feels odd applying it because you expect scrubs to be harsh but definitely not with this one and super cheap as well
Lou S.
I only use this facial scrub maybe once a week or so, alternating with a non scrub cleanser to avoid skin irritation. It's pretty good, my face feels clean and smooth after I've used it, but I definitely need deep moisturizing after using it because my skin is sensitive to the UK water hardness so it gets really dry immediately after having tap water on it and the scrub makes it even more sensitive.
Overall, ok product.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.