BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Kirsty R.
I have to be very careful as to what cleaners I use and have used many. Simple is by far one of my favourites. Very gentle on skin, skin feels cleansed and no residue after use. Never had any sensitivity using any simple products.
Enya G.
Cullompton, Devon
Simple have always claimed that their brand is perfect for sensitive skin, however my skin did not agree with this scrub at all! My fave was very hot after use & a little swollen! Wouldn't use again however it did smell nice :)
Kerry G.
Really love this product as it leaves skin feeling super soft and gives a natural glow to the skin. It is perfect for when you aren't wearing makeup as it makes your skin looking refreshed and healthy and it is so affordable. I have been using this product for years and I don't know what I would do with out it!!
Erin S.
This scrub is great as whenever my skin is feeling dry and bumpy, I can use this and it will feel fresh. I bought it from my local drugstore and I am a repeat user of this as I have sensitive skin and it is very gentle. I would definetly recommend to others
Vianca B.
I can't recommend this enough for people my age who are not struggling with acne and are completely happy with their skin! It won't mess you up as it's SO SIMPLE, so the ingredients won't induce any acnes or dryness.
Julie  C.
This face scrub was very gentle on the skin and lightly exfoliates, no smell which is nice, I used the full bottle and would repurchase as a cleanser for the morning, because it's gentle and doesn't strip the skin.
Bethany H.
Personally this facial scrub didn't help my skin in the way I would of liked it to, my main problem is breakouts so I needed something to target that. However it worked really nicely for my mum and it left her skin feeling so soft and it's good value.
Lisa S.
Mount forest, ON
Love it gentle on face smells and feels amazing after Decent price. Worked amazingly for my dry face and odd breakouts I get from time to time Defiantly would purchase this again and use as a daily regiment
Lily❤️ F.
leicester
I find this face scrub to be very amazing and for how much you get in the bottle it's very affordable this is the only face scrub that I use and always will use everything about it is amazing so I really can't think of how to improve it
Paige K.
I love using facial scrubs especially after wearing a lot of makeup to get right into the pore and remove all the dirt and dead skin. After using it my face feel amazingly fresh and looks incredible.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.