BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Lois M.
Birmingham
I swear by simples Range! I have used Simple since I was around 15 and my skin has always been so clear. And I guarantee it's because of this facial scrub!
I use it every morning and of an evening before I go to bed.
Emma-Jane M.
Leaves skin feeling soft and nourished! I have only ever bought one of this as it didn't really leave an impact on me where I would be like oh my god I need to buy that again but I am not denying that it's not good because I do think it works an it is definitely a good product
Emily R.
Really great face scrub. I've got extremely sensitive and dry skin and this stuff doesn't irritate it at all, and leaves it feeling soft and clean. I also really like that they use rice granules rather than microbeads! Can't get a better product for the price.
maya s.
This is a very affordable facial scrub. I don't use it everyday as its bad to over exfoliate,  but when I do use it (around twice a week) it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Its does its job and removes most dirt  from my skin and overall is a good product.
Maryam A.
Bedford, NS
I like how it caters very well to sensitive skin type. First time user but I don't think i will buy again because the beads are too small for my liking. I bought this at Walmart. I love the packaging though. If you are very sensitive then yes I recommend
natalia t.
this is a great product I am a makeup lover and I love to go to bed feeling fresh and revived. together with their simple wipe I remove my makeup or any excess dirt on my skin. it gets the job done and does not irritate my skin. Its a nice facial scrub
Leslie L.
Vancouver, BC
It's extremely gentle and mild, but my skin doesn't feel refreshed not  does it get that WOW feel after washing. It's scentless but I'm the type of person who likes scents, so this was a turn off for me. Great price though, and it does clean your skin.
Jessica T.
Conceptiob bay south , AL
I love simple. It is a wonderful scrub to really help take off that days makeup and really feel like getting a good clean face. I love using this at the end of the day to clear out everything! I love using this scrub to help exfoliate my dry skin!!!
Natasha B.
Margate kent
This product was great for my skin but it didn't work the same for somebody else I know, so it is only a good value for money if it works for your skin type. The product itself if great the partials inside the wash aren't too ruff for the skin.
Abbie L.
England
Perfect for sensitive skin, very kind and doesn't irritate my redness but also does the job well. Removes and dry skin and leaves my skin feeling great. The price is very cheap from many drugstores, I don't think I can complain about this product
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.