BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
natalia t.
this is a great product I am a makeup lover and I love to go to bed feeling fresh and revived. together with their simple wipe I remove my makeup or any excess dirt on my skin. it gets the job done and does not irritate my skin. Its a nice facial scrub
Leslie L.
Vancouver, BC
It's extremely gentle and mild, but my skin doesn't feel refreshed not  does it get that WOW feel after washing. It's scentless but I'm the type of person who likes scents, so this was a turn off for me. Great price though, and it does clean your skin.
Jessica T.
Conception bay south , NL
I love simple. It is a wonderful scrub to really help take off that days makeup and really feel like getting a good clean face. I love using this at the end of the day to clear out everything! I love using this scrub to help exfoliate my dry skin!!!
Natasha B.
Margate kent
This product was great for my skin but it didn't work the same for somebody else I know, so it is only a good value for money if it works for your skin type. The product itself if great the partials inside the wash aren't too ruff for the skin.
Abbie L.
England
Perfect for sensitive skin, very kind and doesn't irritate my redness but also does the job well. Removes and dry skin and leaves my skin feeling great. The price is very cheap from many drugstores, I don't think I can complain about this product
Sky S.
I thoroughly enjoyed this product, it gives a nice refreshing feeling and is a great way to start a day. Definitely can feel the cleaning benefits. It is a gentle formula, perfect for any damaged skin e.g.  Light sunburn. Not harsh or scrubby.
Princess E.
i love this product because it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals or parabens which are very bad for my sensitive skin. i always appreciate when my products are semi healthy haha it’s a good scrub and i recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin
Ella B.
Works great when worked into the skin and lathers nicely. Removes makeup effectively and clears dead skin away. Can't remember the cost but still worth the money. Has a nice smell and is easy to wash away. Leaves skin clean and hydrated
Holly C.
This is a really nice face scrub as it makes you face feel super soft and good, it is a little harsh on the skin but does the job! This was my first time using this and I probably wouldn't buy this again as there are many more better products that are also cheaper!
Olivia C.
Brecon, Powys
I use this in the shower every night and it's the best thing I've ever bought! It leaves my skin feelings smooth and refreshed, there's no scent and it feels soft on your face not rough like some scrubs do! It's helped my skin so much!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.