BY SIMPLE #58 in Face Scrubs

Bij R.
Los Angeles
Amazing product. Very simple but does the trick and keeps my face feeling fresh and clean. The best part: no crazy chemicals or perfumes so this is ideal for sensitive skin!
Beth M.
It is was it is, simple. No harsh chemicals so really nice on the skin. I do sometimes find that due to it being so gentle that it takes a while to be effective on the stubborn spots
Rayner E.
Milton Keynes
I love using a face scub to take my makeup off. this one especially, as it can get right to the nitty gritty places and takes every bit of dirt and makeup off of my face
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
I have had horrible acne about 2 years ago. They finally diminished, and left me with disgusting acne scars. I'm only 19 years old. Once I heard of the "Simple" line, I had to try it. I have such sensitive skin, and will break out to anything I put on my face. I have to say this is the most wonderful facial cleanser I have ever used. Smoothed my skin like no other, feels so refreshing and clean after washing. I use this product with their toner (which is also amazing) with out using the toner, I've noticed that this product also lightens my skin, and acne scars. Which is a HUGE plus for me. I recommend this product for anyone, no matter what skin type you have. It's excellent! Thank you so much for this product, and all others too! Great job!
Claire M.
Vancouver
This exfoliater is not especially gentle or for every day use - but when used twice a week it does a good job. I have repurchased this scrub several times (unfortunately they have discontinued it) and it always gave me great results. It cleared out my blackheads, helped me battle the occasional zits, and (obviously) smoothed flaking skin. The smell is mild. I would definitely recommend to someone with normal/combo skin type.
Mollie G.
This is hands down my favourite face wash, i use this every morning and night and it is the best at gently removing all of my make up without feeling harsh. I sometimes have problem skin and this is the one product that i can use daily that i find helps me. All of simples range is so good for problem skin without the harsh chemicals some other products have. 100% recommend.
Lois T.
I am the queen of facial scrubs. I have tried and tested lots over my time but this has got to be in the top 5. My skin looked clearer after about a week since using the product, and I have definitely noticed a drop of new acne breakouts! The only issue is that it may be a little drying on my T zone, however it did wonders my for forehead acne!
Aleisha L.
Portland, OR
My absolute favourite holy grail face wash. This product has absolutely changed my skin for the better. I used to get bumps along my forehead and breakouts from numerous products that promised to clear my skin and were ridiculously expensive but this product is so cheap and is the answer to all of my problems. Highly, highly, highly recommend!
Georgia T.
Derbyshire
I bought the travel size bottle and it has lasted me so long it's amazing that you only need a little bit and it goes such a long way! It's one of the best facial cleaners I have used! I still have half a bottle left! I only use simple when it comes to facial cleaners because they are by far my favourite for clearing up my spots
Kayleigh C.
Grimsby, Grimsby
This product is great of you have troublesome skin. I suffer from blackheads and this sorts them right out. It smells great and look good. I would especially recommend this product to teenagers with skin issues. It's a winner all round. I would definitely buy this product again and actually have before
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.